Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Smith & Wesson Clearance Knife Sale as low as $3.38 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Finally got tracking for my second order. Nothing on my first yet. I'll call their CS number tomorrow, not that I'm expecting anything...

Wed May 19, 2021 7:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sparky D wrote:
Finally got tracking for my second order. Nothing on my first yet. I'll call their CS number tomorrow, not that I'm expecting anything...

I sent an email asking what happened to the 3rd knife and got a prompt response. They had run out of them and said I wasn't charged for it.
I will have to wait for my next CC statement to verify though.

FWIW, The two S&W knives I got are available from the S&W website for the same low price. They are pretty decent knives, I'm not disappointed.
SWBLOP3 and the SWMP4L

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed May 19, 2021 9:05 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mine were just delivered; I received four out of the five that I ordered. I checked my CC site, and indeed I was not charged for the one knife that they didn't ship.

The SWBLOP2B ($14) is actually a decent assisted-opener, pretty nice. The SWMP4L ($17) is kind of a big mfer . . . as usrifle said earlier, "That M.A.G.I.C assist is something though. Pretty much an auto knife in my opinion." It does feel a little odd, as to open it you don't push directly on the blade; you push on a button which I think then pushes on the blade inside. I'm sure it's an assisted-opener, but it does kinda have the feel of an auto.

The 1085893 Shield Dagger Stiletto Point ($4) is a cute little thing, actually not a bad knife. Not an assisted opener so it's probably not one I'll use regularly but it's a good one to have kicking around.

The CK116 ($3) is kind of an ugly, cheap folder. Doesn't do anything for me. As I was closing it up and thinking negative thoughts, though, the tip of the blade sliced open the end of my finger, so I guess maybe we're even. :bigsmile:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri May 21, 2021 1:04 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Damn you guys...

Just bought one of each of the 3 assist knives that were left. Figure 3 for the price of one cant be beat.... Besides my other knives are getting dull, was time to replace them anyways....

Fri May 21, 2021 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Got my 3 today. That opening flipper is pretty sweet.. Almost like an Auto knife. A well spend $45.

Sat May 29, 2021 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
Got my 3 today. That opening flipper is pretty sweet.. Almost like an Auto knife. A well spend $45.

The one's with the M.A.G.I.C assist?

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat May 29, 2021 1:52 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

usrifle wrote:
olydemon wrote:

Yea, the 3 they had left all had that assist, I bought one of each... Honestly they sort of feel like gas station fantasy knives, but the assist is pretty good. I'll toss them in the tackle box and in the truck...

Sat May 29, 2021 2:38 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
usrifle wrote:
olydemon wrote:

Yea, the 3 they had left all had that assist, I bought one of each... Honestly they sort of feel like gas station fantasy knives, but the assist is pretty good. I'll toss them in the tackle box and in the truck...

Yeah, pretty much my take on them. The Blade Steel isn't bad though, 4034 High Carbon. If i lose one i won't be upset.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat May 29, 2021 3:19 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

usrifle wrote:
olydemon wrote:
usrifle wrote:
olydemon wrote:

Yeah, pretty much my take on them. The Blade Steel isn't bad though, 4034 High Carbon. If i lose one i won't be upset.

Yep, Just noticed one thing I don't prefer. 2 are tip down carry and the clip cant be moved. Those will end up being the glove/tackle box knives. I prefer tip up carry so you dont have to rotate the blade in your hand to deploy....

This was the one that I'll end up carrying when I do... Its Ugly... but tip up....

https://store.smith-wesson.com/mp/smith ... ml#start=1

Sat May 29, 2021 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, i got that one and the Black Ops clip point. That one is big, but that MAGIK assist is pretty cool. (My son claimed that one)
More cheap ones here...
https://store.smith-wesson.com/tactical ... ce-knives/

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat May 29, 2021 3:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3