Switch to full style
Find a sweet deal? Want to help others locate an unusual item? Post it here!

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!
Post a reply

Quietbore suppressor sale

Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm

Just saw they have their sale. 22 can for $100 alum baffles, and etc… just dont start drilling till you get form 1 approval:)

Re: Quietbore suppressor sale

Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:23 pm

Liddlebit81 wrote:Just saw they have their sale. 22 can for $100 alum baffles, and etc… just dont start drilling till you get form 1 approval:)
Quietbore won't ship until your form 1 is approved.

Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:39 pm

scrid2000 wrote:
Liddlebit81 wrote:Just saw they have their sale. 22 can for $100 alum baffles, and etc… just dont start drilling till you get form 1 approval:)

Website says it can just be submitted. Which would make sales far more practical.

Quietbore how-to-order wrote:The two things we will need prior to shipping your complete kit or what the ATF dubs as main components (tubes and internals) are an approved or submitted Form 1 and copy of your drivers license/ proof of identification to verify you are the person / responsible person that matches the Eform. It is highly recommended to have the following on your computer and ready to upload before trying to place your order

Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:57 pm

Pvanderzee wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:

Website says it can just be submitted. Which would make sales far more practical.

Quietbore how-to-order wrote:The two things we will need prior to shipping your complete kit or what the ATF dubs as main components (tubes and internals) are an approved or submitted Form 1 and copy of your drivers license/ proof of identification to verify you are the person / responsible person that matches the Eform. It is highly recommended to have the following on your computer and ready to upload before trying to place your order
Huh, last I heard you could order with a submitted form, but you have to be approved before they'll ship it.

Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:03 pm

scrid2000 wrote:
Pvanderzee wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:

Huh, last I heard you could order with a submitted form, but you have to be approved before they'll ship it.

The how-to page is a bit inconsistent. In one spot, it says just that, they need an approved form prior to shipping. In the quote above, the two requirements stated are a copy of your ID and a copy of your form one, be it submitted OR approved. I believe I have heard both ways from others. No idea, really. The guy I ordered my form 1 can materials from didn't require anything except money, but he got ATF'd.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:14 am

The last update i got from them, which is pretty recent, is that as long as they received your form 1 submission, they will ship it to you. It's up to you to sit on your hands till final approval comes from "aft".
Post a reply