Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:21 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Cmmg 22lr drop in kit $149 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Righttobear.com has the cmmg 22 conversion kit for sale for $149 after “turkey”. Lots of stuff get 20% off with code.

Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:52 am

I have been thinking of buying one if these for a minute. Just havent pulled the trigger. Part if me says you can buy a descent .22 for not much more and I have heard accuracy isn't the best but it would nake a great trainer. Alot cheaper to shoot espec nowdays.

Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have about 500 rds through mine so far, it is a little picky on ammo and what will cycle well. 40gr blazer works flawlessly and I can shoot all day for dirt cheap doing drills. Well worth it in my opinion, I got mine for 175 with 3 25rd mags. Only load them with 20 or the follower in the mag will hang up. Haven't really done any accuracy testing but ringing steel at 50yards with a dirt cheap red dot

Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:55 am

Norman89 wrote:
I have about 500 rds through mine so far, it is a little picky on ammo and what will cycle well. 40gr blazer works flawlessly and I can shoot all day for dirt cheap doing drills. Well worth it in my opinion, I got mine for 175 with 3 25rd mags. Only load them with 20 or the follower in the mag will hang up. Haven't really done any accuracy testing but ringing steel at 50yards with a dirt cheap red dot

Excellent feedback norm. You know what some years ago I had a super accurate 10/22 build and I tested a ton of differ ammo for accuracy & reliability and I found the Blazer performed good aswell. CCI knows what there doing espec when it comes to rimfires. Def one if my top ammo companies IMHO.

Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:thumbsup2: IV yet to build a tack driver 10/22, but the blazers shoot well in everything I have except my heritage rough rider which is only used for point blank dispatch anyway so no biggie on that one

Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:34 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Travis1565 wrote:
I have been thinking of buying one if these for a minute. Just havent pulled the trigger. Part if me says you can buy a descent .22 for not much more and I have heard accuracy isn't the best but it would nake a great trainer. Alot cheaper to shoot espec nowdays.

Dropping a .22 kit into my old AR was a great idea. Used to have different optics than my regular AR so I was able to "cheaply" learn the both eyes open while shooting through a scope etc. I can keep a 2.5-10(or what have you) on the rifle for yotes and switch to the .22 for the training part of my brain

Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.righttobear.com/deal-of-the-day/

https://www.righttobear.com/cmmg-drop-i ... 3-22ba6ae/

Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:55 pm

Norman89 wrote:

Thanks for giving a good review as well. I have some Blazersn I'm also hitting the Federal Automatch often at Walmart so I have some 3-4K of the stuff. I'd probably have more if the limits weren't so enforced but hopefully they'd make the insert run well. I'd get this to save some safe space until I get another one to fit more in and get an M&P 22 that would be more fitting. :wink05:

Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My dad has the mp22, he calls it his squirrel sniper. Sweet shooter out to 75 with match grade ammo and a dirt cheap scope, has taken 2 coyotes and several racoons and rats trying to get at his chickens since he got it

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]