Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:00 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 1K rds brass 9mm 124gr FMJ $295 to your door. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://ammosteals.com/product/maxxtech-ptgb912b-124gr-1000rds#product_detail

$265 +$25 flat rate shipping +$5 handling.
No tax.

My previous order from a couple months ago got flagged as fraud and I had to yell at them because my shipping and billing address were different and some other crap, but it did get here.

I've been seeing steel cased for 30+cpr, so, brass at less than $300/1000 to my door seemed like a decent deal.

Edit : Added shipping + fees for total price

Edit 2 : Members are reporting this is NOT reloadable due to case design. Do not get this if you plan to reload it.

Attachment:
IMG_5347.thumb.JPG.edbad49b6ae56c85b39c15ecbc6b581a.jpg

Edit 3 : Slighly more expensive deal for those who want to reload... viewtopic.php?f=34&t=134123

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Last edited by TechnoWeenie on Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What is the final price after shipping and tax?

Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

David123 wrote:

TW pretty much told us....$265 plus $25 shipping, no tax. So if my abacus skills are accurate that comes out to $290.

Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

David123 wrote:

Attachment:
07-08-2022_125941.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Whoops, skipped over that part of the OP! My bad!

Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Damn, thats a steal. Ha ha get it?

Or pass on this and buy from our local forum scalpers.

Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:
Damn, thats a steal. Ha ha get it?

Or pass on this and buy from our local forum scalpers.

Whose got some 40cpr 9mm? I do, if anyone wants it that bad :bigsmile:

Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:59 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

This is a great deal.
I just ordered some for a customer.

Great find Technoweenie.

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Now to be honest you all are supposed to pay use tax since the seller is not collecting sales taxes yet.

For second-hand brass-cased that is a good price. Have not actually shot any MaxxTech but it at least doesn't have the reputation that Turan crap that is selling cheap has.
For me I picked up a bunch of Remanufactured 9mm for about $300 with tax included per case. Will be posting and sharing it with the board here once it's in hand.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lot of folks on reddit commenting on this deal talking about how trash this ammo is. GG to everyone that got in on it because PMC was $295 today as well. I love me some PMC.

Edit for typo.

Last edited by UpDog on Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:34 pm

I bought a case, will see how it runs. It shipped today but FedEx is already saying delayed.

Link to the PMC?

Edit: nevermind found it, OOS: https://www.velocityammosales.com/produ ... 00-rd-case

Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Maxxtech is that brass that has a step in it and has blown up a few pistols of unsuspecting reloaders. It is pure evil and should be outlawed. May the fleas of a thousand camels Infest your nether regions for even suggesting people purchase this abomination.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
Maxxtech is that brass that has a step in it and has blown up a few pistols of unsuspecting reloaders. It is pure evil and should be outlawed. May the fleas of a thousand camels Infest your nether regions for even suggesting people purchase this abomination.

It's not supposed to be reloaded..... something I didn't know... and I get fleas?

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:

It's not supposed to be reloaded..... something I didn't know... and I get fleas?

Yup, anyone that supports that evil company gets fleas. We know its not supposed to be reloaded, every once in a while one slips through and gets a normal brass charge weight, and boom, out goes the lights.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:

Yup, anyone that supports that evil company gets fleas. We know its not supposed to be reloaded, every once in a while one slips through and gets a normal brass charge weight, and boom, out goes the lights.

So, what you're saying is, I shouldn't go to an indoor range that I hate that doesn't allow you to police your own brass, and mag dump as many as I can so they can try to reload it and blow up someone's gun and get sued for it? Noted.

Well, I added a disclaimer in the OP, and linked to another deal for people that want to reload.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=134123

Feel better? :wink05:

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next