Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:08 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Simmons 3-9x40 scope- $9.98 after MIR 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Would be perfect for a cheap rifle, maybe your .22lr needs a scope?

Yes, you have to deal with a mail in rebate, but it's a pretty damn good deal.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001RMWTJA/re ... G662GJ04C&

Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1 per person, 5 per households on the rebate.

Ordered one for myself, thanks! Great find.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bought one. Thanks.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The the rebate form says "Receive $30 cash back when you purchase a qualifying Simmons riflescope or laser range finder that is equal to or greater than $49.95 (Original Retail Price)."

Soooo, if the scope is $40 from Amazon - does that mean you're ineligible for the rebate?

EDIT: And the price has now jumped to $45.72

Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I thought the same thing, but the original "retail price" is 49.99. If it said "purchase price" This would not work. Retail price is set by the manufacture. Sellers can sell them at a loss if they want to.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
I thought the same thing, but the original "retail price" is 49.99. If it said "purchase price" This would not work. Retail price is set by the manufacture. Sellers can sell them at a loss if they want to.

This, and the list price is over by .04 so you're good to go.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Itchin4Fishin wrote:
Would be perfect for a cheap rifle, maybe your .22lr needs a scope?

Yes, you have to deal with a mail in rebate, but it's a pretty damn good deal.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001RMWTJA/re ... G662GJ04C&

Thanks for posting this a few months ago. Got the scope from Amazon and it's a nice quality scope. The rebate came in the mail last week, so the scope was only $10 total. Appreciate it.

Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I got my rebate the other day. Mounted the scope on a savage 22 bolt gun and its stacks them in there. Starlings don't stand a chance in this yard!

Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Haha. My rebate was denied for some odd reason. I forgot I posted it here. ~sigh~

Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.amazon.com/Simmons-Truplex- ... ll_reviews

3x9x50 for only $20. Free shipping on $25.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]