Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 You guys are going to hate me (coupon expired) 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

10" Knipex pliers for $41: https://slickdeals.net/f/11321063-knipe ... -with-code

Make sure to apply the code "RESUPPLY" before checking out.

They also have a three pack deal for $115: https://www.zoro.com/knipex-plier-wrenc ... /G4784665/

Use the same code to get the $115 price.

You're welcome.

The coupon has expired, so this deal is over.

Last edited by delliottg on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks!

Fucker. Now I have $40.69 less in my piggy bank.

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yup

Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yes. But I'm confused. What's the knipex have to do with it? :wink05:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Awesome deal for an awesome tool! Thanks!

Divided we fall.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I bought the triple pack, heck if I remember where - they are very handy!!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

These are some of the finest and well made tools money can buy.
http://www.knipex-tools.com/home/

Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow thats a great deal at Zoro. I've always ordered Knipex through Chad's Toolbox website but that same tool is selling there currently going for $49.

Have a full drawer in the tool cabinet full of Knipex pliers and wrenches already :bigsmile:
NWS is also another great German tool maker worth checking out for hand tools.
Wera and Wiha are two German tool companies specializing in high quality screwdrivers with great ergonomics

Grip-On is a spanish company making great locking pliers

Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I wish I could somehow order them w/o the comptroller being aware (she keeps all the books). I'd love to have the 3 piece set, but I'm unlikely to get that purchase past her, especially since she knows I already have the 10" pair.

Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

delliottg wrote:
I wish I could somehow order them w/o the comptroller being aware (she keeps all the books). I'd love to have the 3 piece set, but I'm unlikely to get that purchase past her, especially since she knows I already have the 10" pair.
I just give mine the 10" and pair once in a while. She doesn't care what I buy tool wise. And there is only one tool she keeps track of.

Sent from Proxima Centauri B through the ether using FTP transmission technology, Honey Encryption, and Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches

"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jdhbulseye wrote:
delliottg wrote:
I just give mine the 10" and pair once in a while. She doesn't care what I buy tool wise. And there is only one tool she keeps track of.

:ROFLMAO: Well played.

This is a great deal. I might pick up the 3-piece set and give it to my old man for his birthday.

Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks! :thumbsup2: Ordered the set.

So, they're made in Germany, eh? Well, I'm wearing one of my German autowinds today, so why not? I can always use a good pair of pliers.....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got mine today. Giant box, tons of bubble padding.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:
Got mine today. Giant box, tons of bubble padding.

ha! Mine too. What a joke.

Divided we fall.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next