Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:49 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Harris Bipods at DSG 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DSG has Harris bipods on sale

$70 for the fixed versions, $99 for the swivel. Some are OOS but they will put them on backorder.

https://dsgarms.com/hbsbrm

Mon May 21, 2018 7:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hmmm......do I buy one of these, or do I wait for the Magpul bipods to become available? #firstworldquestions

Mon May 21, 2018 2:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Hmmm......do I buy one of these, or do I wait for the Magpul bipods to become available? #firstworldquestions

I think I will wait. I rarely need to be the first guy with new stuff but the magpul look sweet.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Mon May 21, 2018 3:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:

I think I will wait. I rarely need to be the first guy with new stuff but the magpul look sweet.

I wound up buying the Harris HBRMS (swivel, 6-9" notched legs) on sale at Primary Arms for $80.74, and a MagPul M-LOK swivel stud adapter for $17.99. Shipping was $10.73 for UPS Ground. Came out to $109.46, which is what I hear the MagPul ones will go for. I would have waited, but I just don't know when those will be available or how hard they will be to get, and I have plans to shoot this weekend. :thumbsup2:

Tue May 22, 2018 1:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]