Switch to full style
Find a sweet deal? Want to help others locate an unusual item? Post it here!

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!
Post a reply

SilencerCo roughly buy one get one deal

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:12 am

https://silencerco.com/summer-kickoff-promotion/

"Customers are eligible to receive a FREE Warlock, Spectre or Octane with the following qualifying serialized purchase:

– $700 Serialized Purchase Qualifies Customer to receive a free Warlock/Spectre
– $800 Serialized Purchase Qualifies Customer to receive a free Octane 45/9 or 45K

Consumer must make qualifying purchase between JUNE 15, 2018 – JULY 15, 2018 in order to qualify for the free suppressor."

This starts TOMORROW so prep your CC's!

Re: SilencerCo roughly buy one get one deal

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:33 am

Dammit.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:43 am

Someone buy my crap please.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:48 am

I got that email from them, but I don't understand what a "serialized" purchase means. Maybe I'm an idiot, but can someone please elaborate?

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:06 pm

DGM33 wrote:I got that email from them, but I don't understand what a "serialized" purchase means. Maybe I'm an idiot, but can someone please elaborate?

I think it means "buy things with serial numbers" aka other cans. You could also be buying pistons or adapters or $800 in accessories but those wouldn't count. I believe that the Maxim 50 counts because it's serialized.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:21 pm

thefuryoffire wrote:
DGM33 wrote:I got that email from them, but I don't understand what a "serialized" purchase means. Maybe I'm an idiot, but can someone please elaborate?

I think it means "buy things with serial numbers" aka other cans. You could also be buying pistons or adapters or $800 in accessories but those wouldn't count. I believe that the Maxim 50 counts because it's serialized.

Ah, that makes sense. I guess the thought of $800 worth of accessories hadn't even crossed my mind!!

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:34 pm

I’m buying a Maxim 9 this week. So I’ll be using this promo!

Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Veterans:
https://silencerco.com/speq/

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:20 pm

Damn...working with Mike_P (Olympic Cerakote) on one of those Warlocks...but have an AR10 all ready for a can too...decisions...

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:18 pm

If you want a Maxim9 to take advantage of this send me a PM. I've got one that isn't spoken for and I can get more of the gunmetal grey color at present. Pricing is lower than it's ever been, so low they are all sold now :-).

I can get more, PM for info.
Last edited by kellybachand on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:47 pm

Is the Maxim 9 with it? Seems like first gen teething since it only hit production last year. My local FFL says it is 1061 dealer cost, but he saw it online for $850ish.

At least in the case, the omega is only $300-500 (don’t recall exactly), but not as bad as I had expected. Multi was like $800 and friggin heavy.

Lots of stuff to think about the next few weeks. Decisions, decisions. More accurately if I blow my budget here, it kills a few other projects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:11 pm

I shot the Maxim at SHOT and I was a fan. Yup, it's a 1st Gen, but with this deal and the deal from Olympic Cerakote (and Kelly's Guns Sales too), it's just stupid to NOT take advantage of it.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:24 am

What are the latter two deals? Didn't see anything on their home pages.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:46 am

It’s not on their homepages. But they have posted in here.

Olympic has a thread in the group buy with some amazing pricing on some SiCo products.

Kelly has mentioned that he can deal out some discounts too.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:41 am

Massivedesign wrote:Kelly has mentioned that he can deal out some discounts too.

I updated my previous comment, the Maxim9s are going quick at wholesalers.
Post a reply