Switch to full style
Find a sweet deal? Want to help others locate an unusual item? Post it here!

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!
Post a reply

Re: SilencerCo roughly buy one get one deal

Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:38 am

Silencerco has already confirmed my rebate registration. No SN# on the second can yet but that's pretty positive.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:08 am

I have one more maxim 9 that you can use on this deal. Pm for details.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:38 pm

has anyone who got in on this deal received a serial number for their purchase? i was told they started shipping these out last month, but not sure what's going on with the atf shut down.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:43 pm

Mr. Q wrote:has anyone who got in on this deal received a serial number for their purchase? i was told they started shipping these out last month, but not sure what's going on with the atf shut down.

Form 3s I heard are being really slow with the government shutdown if not stalled all together so they can’t really ship much out. They said in December that febuary at the latest but I’m not sure now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:53 pm

Mr. Q wrote:has anyone who got in on this deal received a serial number for their purchase?

I assume you mean a serial number for the freebie . . . and no, I'm still waiting for that.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:05 pm

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:05 am

I talked to SiCo at the beginning of Nov about it. They said they were overwhelmed at the response but a large batch of the free items would be headed out to dealers by the end of the year.

I plan on talking more about it to them at SHOT

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:19 am

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed at this. I'm 6 months into my wait on my first can and I feel like I'm going to get my first can before I even can start on the paperwork for the second!

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:30 am

thefuryoffire wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed at this. I'm 6 months into my wait on my first can and I feel like I'm going to get my first can before I even can start on the paperwork for the second!

Your form 4 is probably going to be around 8 months+however long this shutdown is. Before the shutdown form 4s were trending around 8 months and now there’s a stop on everything. Silencerco can’t even form 3 the cans to dealers right now as they haven’t been processing those either now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post a reply