Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:39 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 9+45 suppressor for $395 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If any of you have a price matching credit card you can buy an octane 9hd from silencershop (tell them to bump the price to 800) then pricematch with your credit card https://www.gunprodeals.com/product/sil ... e-9-hd-9mm add to cart price.

Enroll your suppressor with the $800 receipt you got to get a free 45/9/22 can with the silencerco promo.

Do this on a new card (such as the Chase Freedom Unlimited - at least until 8/26) and get $150 back after spending $500. Plus the normal 1.5% rewards on all transactions. Don't know if the bonus $150 will apply if you use price protection to get back down to $395, but even if not, you're pretty darn close to $500 anyway. You'll spend $105 within 3 months on plenty of other stuff, so if you sign up for a new card just to do this deal only, then hit min spend for the bonus with normal everyday purchases, you get down to $245 plus tax stamps for 2 cans.

also, on this particular card, another $25 bucks back if you add an authorized user and make a purchase within the first 3 month period.

chase doesn’t do price matching with firearms but I’m not sure what they’d consider a suppressor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]