WaGuns.org
https://www.waguns.org/

PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56
https://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=92915
Page 2 of 4

Author:  usrifle [ Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

AR15L wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Crap...i'm in. If it wasn't a PTR built C93, no way. Since it wasn't built by Century Monkey's, i couldn't help myself. I love the HK charging handle slap. :bigsmile:
Mag search is now on. Um Rick, no help buddy...i got this. :ROFLMAO:

Image Hey, I'm paying attention now. I can help... really. :bigsmile:



:ROFLMAO: Ok Rick, those mags ARE spendy..... find me some Cheap ones that are Surplus. Otherwise i might be an impulse buy guy with only 1 Mag. icon_eek

Author:  AR15L [ Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

usrifle wrote:
AR15L wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Crap...i'm in. If it wasn't a PTR built C93, no way. Since it wasn't built by Century Monkey's, i couldn't help myself. I love the HK charging handle slap. :bigsmile:
Mag search is now on. Um Rick, no help buddy...i got this. :ROFLMAO:

Image Hey, I'm paying attention now. I can help... really. :bigsmile:



:ROFLMAO: Ok Rick, those mags ARE spendy..... find me some Cheap ones that are Surplus. Otherwise i might be an impulse buy guy with only 1 Mag. icon_eek

Yes, pricey is the word of the month.

I did find a mag converter, although info only. Still looking if there are any for sale.

Now... I watched how someone took a $12 Promag and carved out a little extra where the mag release is. Seemed to work fine.


Author:  usrifle [ Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

Pro Mags are plentiful for Cheap and they come ready to run.....but just saying "Pro Mag" makes me feel dirty.

Author:  AR15L [ Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

usrifle wrote:
Pro Mags are plentiful for Cheap and they come ready to run.....but just saying "Pro Mag" makes me feel dirty.

I feel the same way.
I've looked for something better but coming up empty.

Author:  usrifle [ Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

I found Surplus mags....80 bucks ea. icon_eek I should have looked before ordering, but oh well. They used to be cheap until the Century C93's came about.
I need another Safe. :bigsmile:

Author:  Gasitman [ Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

If anyone finds mags, please post.

Author:  Hal O'Peridol [ Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

so, missed the boat onn this one I guess, only shows out of stock.

Author:  usrifle [ Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

Hal O'Peridol wrote:
so, missed the boat onn this one I guess, only shows out of stock.


Yeah, they sold out of the pre orders.

You might be Lucky though, mags are spendy! icon_eek

Author:  usrifle [ Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

Cheapest I have found for real HK 40rd mags.
https://www.apexgunparts.com/hk33-hk93- ... 56x45.html

Author:  jackass [ Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_HK33

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_G3

33 countries used it versus approx. 89 for the G3, so where are the mags?

G3 mags were $20 a pop when you could find them 20 years ago to a low of $3 or so a few years ago. When will the mags come back in?

Author:  usrifle [ Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

jackass wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_HK33

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_G3

33 countries used it versus approx. 89 for the G3, so where are the mags?

G3 mags were $20 a pop when you could find them 20 years ago to a low of $3 or so a few years ago. When will the mags come back in?



They went up when Century started building C-93's near as I can tell.

Author:  usrifle [ Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

My order has moved to shipping, It's on it's way. The pre-order was supposed to be 60 days out, but it was less than a month. :thumbsup2:

On another note, a pair of well used HK 40 rd Aluminum mags arrived awhile back to feed it. My general rule is 10 mags per Weapon, but i am not happy about current pricing for those. icon_eek

I think that will be it unless they come down in price.

Author:  NWRed [ Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

jackass wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_HK33

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_G3

33 countries used it versus approx. 89 for the G3, so where are the mags?

G3 mags were $20 a pop when you could find them 20 years ago to a low of $3 or so a few years ago. When will the mags come back in?



When Germany switched from the G3 to the G36 the US market was floodedwithb$1/ea G3 mags. Never happened with HK93/33 mags, $15/ea was about as cheap as I recall seeing them.

Author:  Gasitman [ Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

usrifle wrote:
My order has moved to shipping, It's on it's way. The pre-order was supposed to be 60 days out, but it was less than a month. :thumbsup2:

On another note, a pair of well used HK 40 rd Aluminum mags arrived awhile back to feed it. My general rule is 10 mags per Weapon, but i am not happy about current pricing for those. icon_eek

I think that will be it unless they come down in price.


This is bullshit, mine is still pending. And I know you ordered after me. :angryfire:

Author:  usrifle [ Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56

Gasitman wrote:
usrifle wrote:
My order has moved to shipping, It's on it's way. The pre-order was supposed to be 60 days out, but it was less than a month. :thumbsup2:

On another note, a pair of well used HK 40 rd Aluminum mags arrived awhile back to feed it. My general rule is 10 mags per Weapon, but i am not happy about current pricing for those. icon_eek

I think that will be it unless they come down in price.


This is bullshit, mine is still pending. And I know you ordered after me. :angryfire:



Relax, i fucked up. I had forgotten about a small order from Bud's so when i got an e-mail that my order had moved to shipping i jumped to the conclusion that was it.

My bad.... :facepalm2:

Page 2 of 4 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/