Switch to full style
Find a sweet deal? Want to help others locate an unusual item? Post it here!

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!
Post a reply

Re: El cheapo AR - $349 at AIM Surplus

Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:45 pm

I still haven't had a problem with PSA's shipping or customer service. I'm usually getting something with free shipping, and I think they have a disclaimer about "shipping within 10 days" or some such. However, I think all of my orders except 1 have shipped within 2, 3 days...

When I did have to return a product a product, although they didn't make it "too easy", they not only gave me full refund (no restock $), but they paid to have it shipped back and my refund included the shipping that I had paid. Basically, I had a problem with product, they made me whole.

Maybe I'm a cynical old sh!t with lower expectations, but PSA's been ok with me.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:01 pm

A.Oster wrote:I've also heard PSA has a less than great shipping/order fufillment reputation. So, I guess it may or may not be the best deal. Depends on how quick you want it all.

Sometimes. And they are WAY better than they used to be! Prices on deals and blems = worth it

I actually FULLY recommend PSA.

Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:12 am

Picked mine up last week. The rifle seems like a steal overall. I'm satisfied so far. I'm not planning on doing too much beyond a quadrail with maybe a low profile gasblock. I wasn't planning on building it as some precision competition rifle. I just wanted a plain carbine. Seems to work.
Post a reply