Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 AIP Tactical/tacticalgunslings.com 

Last week I was hunting around for some 870 parts online, and came across these guys. They had a good selection of 870 parts. Always being skeptical of stuff being “in stock” on any website these days, I decided to call. Amazingly had an actual person answer. JD physically checked the inventory for me while we were on the phone. He answered my tech questions as well. Had tracking within an hour of placing my order. My part arrived within 2 days of ordering them.

Earlier this week I decided to order some more parts. Called them up, and JD checked inventory, answered some questions I had about the difference between 2 different trigger assemblies, and even popped one apart while we were on the phone to see which carrier latch spring was in it. About 20 minutes after I placed my order JD called to ask about my order, because I had some 870 and 1100 parts on the same order. He wanted to ensure I was getting the right stuff and it wasn’t a mistake. That follow up was unexpected. I explained I had 2 differ guns I was working on (one being a lefty 1100 12ga which he actually had parts for), and the other being a Tac-14 that I was ordering a right hand eject/left hand safety trigger assembly (which he also had in stock). He also let me know he’d just missed the post man picking up, and would mail out my parts in the morning. Had tracking emailed to me within a couple hours. My 2nd order showed up 2 days after.

I really appreciated this guys customer service, follow up, shipping speed, knowledge, and selection. His pricing is fair, and his rate for shipping on a barrel I bought last week was only $8.95 if I remember correctly. As I do more Remington/Mossberg shotgun projects, I’ll be going back to him for parts.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]