Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:20 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Tenex Gun Shop - Blaine, WA 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I dropped in to Tenex gun shop in Blaine, WA to buy/transfer a couple firearms from a fellow Wagunner last week. It's a relatively small and unassuming shop from the outside but once inside my jaw just about hit the floor! I was completely unprepared for the variety of suppressors, SBR's, rare rifles and pistols and full on variety of good prices on awesome guns tucked away in this little location!

To top it off the staff were extremely friendly and great to work with. Oh, and I have to mention the punch card! Much like a coffee shop punch card where your tenth coffee is free, they have a transfers punch card. Tenth transfer is free! Now how freaking awesome is that?

It's basically at the canadian border, so it may be a long drive for most members. But if you're on your way back from Canadia stop in check out Tenex! I say on your way back because mark my words you won't leave there empty handed! Oh, and if anyone is looking for a Maxim integrally suppressed 9mm pistol, IIRC they had one marked down to $1100. Howboutdat?

Huge thumbs up for Tenex!

4261 Sweet Rd, Blaine, WA 98230

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
I dropped in to Tenex gun shop in Blaine, WA to buy/transfer a couple firearms from a fellow Wagunner last week. It's a relatively small and unassuming shop from the outside but once inside my jaw just about hit the floor! I was completely unprepared for the variety of suppressors, SBR's, rare rifles and pistols and full on variety of good prices on awesome guns tucked away in this little location!

To top it off the staff were extremely friendly and great to work with. Oh, and I have to mention the punch card! Much like a coffee shop punch card where your tenth coffee is free, they have a transfers punch card. Tenth transfer is free! Now how freaking awesome is that?

It's basically at the canadian border, so it may be a long drive for most members. But if you're on your way back from Canadia stop in check out Tenex! I say on your way back because mark my words you won't leave there empty handed! Oh, and if anyone is looking for a Maxim integrally suppressed 9mm pistol, IIRC they had one marked down to $1100. Howboutdat?

Huge thumbs up for Tenex!

4261 Sweet Rd, Blaine, WA 98230

Good to know, and great review :thumbsup2:

But.....how the hell did you "drop in" on them, they're 100 miles north of you, and you're already in Canada ?!?

Somebody's been sniffing too much floor glue :bigsmile:

Good review, though :thumbsup2:

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That is awesome! Never heard of them. Thanks for the intel.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yep, there is an active shooting community with several good shops and ranges up here on the Northern Frontier.

You folks living closer to Mexico just need to keep the headlights pointed North a little longer :bigsmile:

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:40 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

NWGunner wrote:
But.....how the hell did you "drop in" on them, they're 100 miles north of you, and you're already in Canada ?!?

Well I didn't just hop in the car and drive 99% of the way to Canada without a porpoise!

New suppressor ready combo:

Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

Well I didn't just hop in the car and drive 99% of the way to Canada without a porpoise!

New suppressor ready combo:

:ROFLMAO:

Nice! :thumbsup2:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tenex is also hugely supportive of USPSA, and very active in the Custer matches.
:thumbsup2:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:23 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Duke EB wrote:
Tenex is also hugely supportive of USPSA, and very active in the Custer matches.
:thumbsup2:

That's awesome! Pretty impressive that such a small shop is having a big impact in the shooting community. Wish they were closer. Closest shop to my house is the Accurate Pooper shop and we both know I'm not setting foot in that shithole.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]