Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:44 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A&E Factory service repair **Buyer beware, its a SCAM** 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Man, appliance warranty work is the worst. Haven't had this type of horror story with Samsung, but coordinating a time for someone to come look at and fix a dishwasher was a hassle.

I'd rather buy a new appliance if I can't fix it myself.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So as much grief, Bullshit and stress A&E has put me through over the past month, Lowe's stepped up to the plate big time and made it more than right for me.

Not only did they give me my full refund back for my original purchase 3 years ago for my washer ($629 Lowe's gift card) they also gave me a $75 gift card. I went in to the local Lowe's today to buy the same Maytag washer to match my dryer, and I spoke with the lady in the appliance section and talked about the crap I have gone through. My current washer is on sale for the early black Friday deal for $468 so I was all set to buy that and pocket some cash.

She asked if I would like to upgrade and I told her at this point I would hold off simply because i was so done with Lowe's and just wanted to be able to wash my clothes. She pulled me aside and offered me their $789 Maytag washer and $799 Maytag dryer for $800+tax for both. Sold!

After it was all said and done, with new cords, & new hoses it ran me just about $200 for a brand new top of the line washer and dryer. Good day.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
So as much grief, Bullshit and stress A&E has put me through over the past month, Lowe's stepped up to the plate big time and made it more than right for me.

Not only did they give me my full refund back for my original purchase 3 years ago for my washer ($629 Lowe's gift card) they also gave me a $75 gift card. I went in to the local Lowe's today to buy the same Maytag washer to match my dryer, and I spoke with the lady in the appliance section and talked about the crap I have gone through. My current washer is on sale for the early black Friday deal for $468 so I was all set to buy that and pocket some cash.

She asked if I would like to upgrade and I told her at this point I would hold off simply because i was so done with Lowe's and just wanted to be able to wash my clothes. She pulled me aside and offered me their $789 Maytag washer and $799 Maytag dryer for $800+tax for both. Sold!

After it was all said and done, with new cords, & new hoses it ran me just about $200 for a brand new top of the line washer and dryer. Good day.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
*UPDATE*

I got a call from the Lowe's regional manager yesterday afternoon, who was actually a really nice guy. I explained to him my frustration with what I have dealt with and the hassles it has been taking time off of work for nothing. I got his work number, personal number and email and he assured me this would all be figured out. He did say that A&E is a MONSTER when it comes to appliance repairs (best buy, HD, and Lowe's).

I told him to pull up my account and my brothers large commercial plumbing account and ask if he would like both of those to go away.. Im getting a new washer by Friday.

Sometimes you just have to bend somebody over.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
*UPDATE*

I got a call from the Lowe's regional manager yesterday afternoon, who was actually a really nice guy. I explained to him my frustration with what I have dealt with and the hassles it has been taking time off of work for nothing. I got his work number, personal number and email and he assured me this would all be figured out. He did say that A&E is a MONSTER when it comes to appliance repairs (best buy, HD, and Lowe's).

I told him to pull up my account and my brothers large commercial plumbing account and ask if he would like both of those to go away.. Im getting a new washer by Friday.

Sometimes you just have to bend somebody over.

Indeed.

A&E still fucking sucks

Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2