Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Sportsman’s Warehouse Won’t Honor Their Ad 

I don’t plan on taking any more of my business to Sportsman’s Warehouse. Their policy of not releasing firearms after 10 business days is a bit frustrating. I’ll be taking my business to smaller shops that will honor the RCW as voted on. I’m on day 21 now... it’s getting old.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:49 am

UB40 wrote:
Been 9 days and never got a call back. Guess they wrote me off. I didn’t expect them to uphold their mistake or word but it would
Be nice if they had made an effort. Also, I got the gun manager to later admit via phone that the SKU listed on their ad is clearly the same sku on their website and google result. At no time did I get an apology. And on top of it all the biggest irk was the old guy telling me the one in the ad wasn’t threaded when it very clearly is. If you don’t know guns, get out from behind the counter. Customers aren’t always some mouth breathing goober you can bullshit

~
By law they must honor all advertised prices, even if it's a mistake. If you really want to place your toe up their posterior you could contact the AG

Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:42 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Capn Blood wrote:
If you really want to place your toe up their posterior you could contact the AG

If you're really lucky the AG's office will send a single letter and drop the matter. That's it.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:59 am

Guntrader wrote:
Capn Blood wrote:
If you really want to place your toe up their posterior you could contact the AG

If you're really lucky the AG's office will send a single letter and drop the matter. That's it.

~
Sometimes that's all it takes

Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last update: Never heard a word back from them even though they said they would see what they could make happen and to leave my number. And FYI, the new female hunting manager is a complete unqualified idiot who knows nothing about her wares, the ordering system or customer service. Gotta wonder how she ended up in that position with zip for product knowledge or procedure.

Things I’ll take in trade: KAC Micro rear sight, Glock 29 G3/G4 slide, Glock 20/29/19/17/22/23/21 mags, TC Encore parts

Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:58 pm

My first experience was a recent ship to store. I ordered a Sightmark red dot on sale. Picked it up and the box was taped up. I didn't think much of it until I got in my car and checked it out. Scratches, missing dial cover, broken off lens cap tab. Went back for a refund and and it took forever before somebody could authorize a refund to my card.

Now I notice they are advertising a glock 19 gen5 gray with front serrations. The picture of it has no serrations and don't think there's an actual model for gen5 in gray that does. I ordered it anyway and expect it to be false advertisement (I don't really like the look of them anyway)

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-gea ... /p/1538526

I'm really trying to like them but it's so hard

Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2