Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Rocket Man - RM Holsters 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have 2 RM holsters, one for my S&W Shield and one for my Glock G27. Both are the OWB ECP - extreme cant paddle.

Both holsters are super comfortable and i use one daily. These holsters are kydex and don't sweat like leather. They also are designed to slip over the belt. This is a great feature, because at the beginning or end of the day you can slip the whole rig off and place it in the safe or vice versa. Also I can adjust it back and forth while I'm in the truck for comfort.

Prices are very reasonable and each one is custom made. He has several models available for a number of different guns.

I bought my holster just after the Shield came out. I've had it a long time and carried it daily until recently. Now I'm currently carrying my G27 in an RM ECP holster.

Eventually after years of carrying my Shield daily, the kydex cracked, but was still usable. I contacted Kee at RM holster and asked if it could be repaired? Without question, he said "send me your address and I'll send you another one." This was on November 23rd and this morning my new ECP RM Holster arrived.

I was not expecting him to just replace it after all this time. That's some super customer service! You just don't get that anywhere nowadays. So if your looking for a new kydex, lightweight holster and want to support a small business, look to Ricket Man!

RM HOLSTERS
http://rmholsters.com/site/3e9153cdfd4e ... e.php#2681

Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]