Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 NW Safe and WAguns discount 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have been needing a bigger, better safe for a long time. So I stopped by NW Safe. I have to say...cool place. They have some a large variety of stuff including safes, vault doors, mailboxes and everything in-between.

I am a very visual person and love history, so I appreciated all the old historic safes scattered throughout the store. Additionally I enjoyed looking at the destroyed safes. This showed how inferior other products are on the market. It also showed how well built the Libery Safes are. There's one example that was in a fire and had pictures of how the contents held up.

So I found a safe I wanted, but it was backordered until late January. I am so glad, because for an extra $100 more, I got the Liberty Fatboy jr(was in stock). And I gotta say..its full now. So always explore the bigger option. The price was nothing for the difference in size.

So I paid for delivery and setup. I was told they would call 2 days before...they did and gave me a 1 hour window. They called again day of and 15 minutes out. Delivery was very fast and professional he helped me set up codes and fingerprints. They also made sure everything was working and answered all my little questions and offered additional advice on certain features.

EVERYTHING...they told me was true! I can't tell you what a relief it is to deal with a business that does what they say, when they say.

The quality of the Liberty safes is very nice. The warranty is amazing..even covers fire damage or attempted break ins. It covers everything..set up, delivery, removal, repair, parts..everything. The lock has a 5 year warranty. You can pay $49 to upgrade to 15 years or $100 for lifetime warranty. I chose lifetime...and it's transferable. If you sell, if you die..it all goes to the next owner. And if you didn't know..Liberty is made in the U.S.A.

So was I dealing with Dave jr. at NW Safe. I asked him about Waguns..I thought i had seen them as a sponsor before? He said he wasn't sure, but gave me a $50 discount. I also told him I wanted a T-shirt for free. So you'll see he discounted $69.95 - $50 discount and $19.95 t-shirt.

I actually got a quote and went home to make sure I had enough room for the bigger safe I had upgraded to. It did, so I ordered my new safe..

While I was home I did more research and realized I could upgrade to a biometric lock. Somehow I missed that while in the store, probably blinded with enthusiasm. I think he showed me but I was initially set on just an electric lock. But after thinking about it, I wanted easy access....So I called Dave and told him I wanted to upgrade. It's a $385 upgrade..he gave me another Waguns discount and I saved another $136! Did I mention the electronic locks are EMP tested?

Bottom line..good people, would definitely do business again. You may be able to find a cheaper price elsewhere, but I personally don't want to move one of these...done it for friends and it sucks! These guys made it look simple. .

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Last edited by dav2no1 on Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:38 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wow . . . that's very cool!!

Yeah, NW Safe has an awful lot of very satisfied customers. thumbsup

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That’s my go to, it’s time for me to upgrade! Well I guess have an addition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:48 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I love NW Safe. Hand gun safes are NW Safe... Main safe is NW Safe. Hell, even my MAILBOX is NW Safe...

Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:41 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Have yet to buy from them. Have had a couple of experiences witb them though, shopping, and their CS is phenomenal.
I havr been torn between building a small "gun room" or a large safe. Decided for the safe option, I need a left handed safe for my space.
Called up Dave and talked for a bit, very helpful. Said he'd get bwck to me. Few days later he emailed me a very detailed and instructional VIDEO he did for me with my options and prices. Who does that? Sadly I think I'll have to go with the gun room option, but I cant refer people to them enough.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:10 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Sadly I think I'll have to go with the gun room option, but I cant refer people to them enough.

They sell vault doors...

Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:16 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Sadly I think I'll have to go with the gun room option, but I cant refer people to them enough.

They sell vault doors...

Yes, the main reason is money/space ratio. I would like a caukt door, however they seem to be even more expensive than whole safes.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I didn't price the vault doors, but it was an interesting idea. And I have a good room for one.

Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NW Safe is awesome. Amazing company. Would do business with them anytime.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:48 pm

Somewhere a few years back in this forum, you will find my review of NW Safe. It is almost identical, down to my buying a Fatboy Jr., but I worked with Dave Jr's dad. I enthusiastically recommend them to anybody needing a safe.

Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Very happy in my dealings with them! Highly recommend!!

Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Like everyone else so far, I've had nothing but good experiences. I highly recommend their own line of safes, they're private labeled Dakota brand safes. I got mine when it was on sale and the specs were a nice step up from anything else in the price range.

Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Plus 1000 for NW Safe!!! :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]