Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Sharps Relia-bolt 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I bought this locally, (Tacoma) right before elections, after looking for a bolt...any bolt...online for 2 weeks unsuccessfully.
:frust:
I paid $37, and was intended to be a spare, but I just never took it back out of the gun afterwards.

I approximate 800-1000 surplus steel cased crap chewed through it without cleaning, and only periodic lubrication. My little 10.5" PSA build finally choked at the end of the 3rd mag dump in a row this last weekend. Not the bolts fault.

The gun, and steel mags had laid in direct sunlight at 100° for more than an hr. Filthy chamber combined with rapid fire just had em stuck so good that the extractor was snapping rims. I imagine brass cased would still be chugging along.

The Reliabolt is the first "advanced" type bolt I've ever used. I was cynical when I bought it, and that only because it was the only thing available. After reading much smack talk online, I am pleased to report that this thing works as advertised! Although admittedly, I never read that advertising prior to purchasing! :bigsmile:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]