Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Future Forensics - Independent Auto Appraiser 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Future Forensics - Independent Auto Appraiser

Recently my newer Chevy Silverado got totaled. I tried to handle the situation myself. The insurance company(Farmers) offered me a reasonable settlement. I thought my truck was worth a little bit more. I wasn't asking for a bunch more, but Inventory is low and prices are high. My truck was a premium truck in near mint shape. So I didn't mail in my title and we went back and forth. I mailed all my receipts and they offered me an additional $100..ridiculous.

So after a month, I invoked my personal appraisal clause. A gentleman stopped by our garage sale and saw all my Silverado parts and we struck up a conversation. He gave me a number for his friend, but turns out due to new laws his friend wasn't able to do this work after 35 years. His friend turned me onto Mark Olson at Future Forensics.

I contacted Mark by phone and he answered all my questions. He used to work in the industry and understood how everything worked. After our phone conversation, I sent him pictures before the wreck and receipts for things I couldn't recover. Within 2 days he had come to an agreement with the insurance company appraiser. And within 3 days my insurance was depositing money in my account.

He didn't even require money up front. He explained, I'll send you an invoice eventually and you can pay me then. Pretty trusting in today's world. He charged a flat fee of $550, although he has other options, this is the best deal. In my case, 2 days later and after his fees.. I received an additional $2700 and change.

So if you're looking for help with your accident, give Mark a call!

Mark E. Olson

Future Forensics - Automotive Damage Investigations
Licensed Independent Adjuster and Public Adjuster

Seattle Mailing Address

5608 17th Ave. NW #546

Seattle, WA 98107

206-362-2835
888-362-2511

Fax 206-770-6373

www.futureforensics.com
www.vecoexperts.com

mark@vecoexperts.com