Switch to full style
Shops, Gear, Ranges.. Let others know how your experience was.
Post a reply

Cross Breed Holsters CS

Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:07 pm

I have had great customer service from Cross Breed in the past, they sent a replacement clip for one that had broke.

I had a holster of theirs develop a crack in the kydex at one of the rivet points. I sent it in, with Crossbred receiving it Friday. First thing this morning, I receive a phone call, not an email, an actual phone call. They no longer make my holster, and gave me a choice of a new replacement holster. I picked a holster, and shortly after received a confirmation email with my new holster info with a shipping tracking number to be sent upon shipping. No questions asked, just "which one do you want?"

The fact that they are replacing it, while great (it is their stated warranty) is one thing, but the quickness of their reply and handling of it are nothing short of great in this day and age with covid slowdowns/shutdowns.

2 BIG thumbs up. I have another Crossbreed holster, and as I replace other holsters they will be my first look.

Re: Cross Breed Holsters CS

Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:09 pm

Nice! I've heard great things about their customer service, but most of that has been in the rather distant past so it's good to hear that they are still going strong.

I have at least one Kydex shell with a crack in it . . . may need to test it myself. :bigsmile:
Post a reply