Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 RFGC 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Again, I strongly urge you to go to the Club meeting tonight. That is the only way they will know about the issue.
The board members have never paid attention to online stuff; most of them have no clue how to do so.

I was the RFGC shotgun rangemaster for 16 years, 2002-2018.
Please go tell the board!

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:30 am

Isildur wrote:
Again, I strongly urge you to go to the Club meeting tonight. That is the only way they will know about the issue.
The board members have never paid attention to online stuff; most of them have no clue how to do so.

I did not attend the meeting mainly because I don't need to elevate my blood pressure while having my complaint fall on deft ears. Like you said, they have no clue and it's unlikely they would take any action. With millions of new gun owners, membership rolls of gun clubs and ranges are increasing in spite of yahoos like Paul. I'm now looking at SPAA in Seattle. I have a gut feeling that they are less likely to tolerate a bully on their staff. I can't imagine an RSO intimidating an SPD officer without some sort of feedback. Meanwhile, I'm kicking around ideas on fab'ing a basement box.

Lastly, I took possession of #54 yesterday, Kahr MK9. My Kahr collection is now a PM9, K9 Elite '98, CW45 and this MK9. Kahr guns are master pieces of engineering, kudos to Justin Moon for making these things.

Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:18 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

A lot of assumptions on what you think they will or will not do. If you’re not willing to try and be a voice for change, it sounds like a box in the basement may be your best bet.

Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:44 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
A lot of assumptions on what you think they will or will not do. If you’re not willing to try and be a voice for change, it sounds like a box in the basement may be your best bet.

:plusone:

Nonparticipation ensures no action for improvement will be initiated.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Scarpia wrote:
Isildur wrote:

I did not attend the meeting mainly because I don't need to elevate my blood pressure while having my complaint fall on deft ears. Like you said, they have no clue and it's unlikely they would take any action. With millions of new gun owners, membership rolls of gun clubs and ranges are increasing in spite of yahoos like Paul. I'm now looking at SPAA in Seattle. I have a gut feeling that they are less likely to tolerate a bully on their staff. I can't imagine an RSO intimidating an SPD officer without some sort of feedback. Meanwhile, I'm kicking around ideas on fab'ing a basement box.

Lastly, I took possession of #54 yesterday, Kahr MK9. My Kahr collection is now a PM9, K9 Elite '98, CW45 and this MK9. Kahr guns are master pieces of engineering, kudos to Justin Moon for making these things.

Sorry you feel that way.
Fun fact, if you look really carefully at the plastic grip on the MK9, you can cut and make a rubber grip from the K9 fit and work on the MK9.
Makes that little guy so much easier to shoot.
A K9 or MK9 were my daily carry guns from the late 90's until the SIG P365 came out.

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:56 am

Isildur wrote:
Scarpia wrote:
Isildur wrote:

Sorry you feel that way.
Fun fact, if you look really carefully at the plastic grip on the MK9, you can cut and make a rubber grip from the K9 fit and work on the MK9.
Makes that little guy so much easier to shoot.
A K9 or MK9 were my daily carry guns from the late 90's until the SIG P365 came out.

My MK9 does have a rubber grip which is factory original and not a modified K9 grip. I have yet to fire the MK9 and hope to get to the range this weekend but I'm now dealing with a cold. I plan on staying home all weekend.
Re-P365: I shot my neighbor's '365 and I guess I'm one of the few that didn't care for it. I still have my Shield 9, PM9, G27 with 9mm conversion and a bunch of metal framed 9's so a P365 ain't in my future.

Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2