Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Brown Box Ammo Guy (Puyallup) 

Hi this is Bill Cook from Washougal River Cartridge. I'm going to give you some facts about this post! At Washougal River Cartridge we try to take care of all issues we can. The gentlemen that started this post please feel free to contact me at 206-432-7483. I will try and resolve the issue you have? But how can you go on the internet and blast TIM at Brown Box Ammo? He called me right after you went in there and cussed both him and his wife. I would have kicked you out as well. He offered to replace the ammo in question and give a full refund. How can you call him out? The gent with the 300 BLK out issue, I did contact you and even followed up. All our 300 brass is formed by Sages reloading supply. He checks every piece to make sure it meets BLK OUT specs. Thank you to all our supporters and Happy shooting

Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:43 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for posting, Bill. I know you have a good reputation for making things right when there is an occasional glitch in the system.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:46 pm

Bill,
The facts were and are as I stated. He was rude to begin with and I was, for the record, never ever offered a refund as you state. He offered to exchange with me for another box of your 40 ammo only after calling me stupid for firing out of two guns. That is why I posted. In this case he was wrong and people need to know how I was treated. You were not there and all of us sin and fall short. Maybe it was a bad day for him maybe not. I have a right to tell the truth and others have a right to listen. In the meantime, be careful about taking sides in a matter of which you have little to no information. Everyone else on my post is entitled to their opinions as well. I presented the facts. By Tim's own admission, the conversation I had with him was "taped." Have him show you the the tape. The remedy for all this is for Tim not to belittle customers if he wants to flourish in business. It was not so much about money, but about respect. I was disrespected and stand by what I posted. I will not be calling your company nor will I ever buy your ammo again.

Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:01 pm

Should the last few post be in a pm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:39 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

:popcorn:

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:44 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

APA wrote:
Should the last few post be in a pm?

Yes, they should have been. There are always two sides to every story, but this should have been handled outside of the forum until there was some impasse beyond an argument with a retailer of the ammo.
I have no opinion on the dispute at Brown box, I wasn't there. I don't doubt there was probably some harsh words with the retailer with 2 blown up guns, but this issue should have been taken up with Washougal.
Tim from Washougal wasn't there either, so he is hearing one side as well and now we have a shit storm because of this.
I suggest that C-dog takes him up on the offer to call and resolve the issues and go from there.
Seems like the proper way to handle it to me.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

awww. I was kinda looking forward to more shit being slung! Its kinda like watching trailer park trash fight it out....entertaining in a pathetic and twisted kind of way.

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:31 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think all future communication between C-Dog and Bill should go via PM's, but the ones that have happened so far as good and show at least Bill's willingness to work with people who have issues.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:34 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Agreed, there's nothing wrong with the posts above.

The reviews section is kind of like the feedback system; it only helps if people use it, and if they are honest. Yes, you're only getting one person's perspective sometimes but that's the best any of us can do. If all reviews and all feedback were positive, then the system would be worthless.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

wobs68 wrote:
...The gent with the 300 BLK out issue, I did contact you and even followed up. All our 300 brass is formed by Sages reloading supply. He checks every piece to make sure it meets BLK OUT specs...

I messaged you and told you to email me. In stead, you messaged me back at 10:30 at night, waking me up. After I told you what the problem was you didn't respond so not only was I woken up, I didn't get any answers.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've shot so much Washougal 9mm and .45 that my car can drive to Brad's on its own. Seriously way too many rounds to count at least in the several thousands. Not one issue with WRCC.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
wobs68 wrote:
...The gent with the 300 BLK out issue, I did contact you and even followed up. All our 300 brass is formed by Sages reloading supply. He checks every piece to make sure it meets BLK OUT specs...

I messaged you and told you to email me. In stead, you messaged me back at 10:30 at night, waking me up. After I told you what the problem was you didn't respond so not only was I woken up, I didn't get any answers.

Most smartphones have the option to set "Do Not Disturb" schedules to avoid this very thing.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:22 am

leaferikson wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
wobs68 wrote:

Most smartphones have the option to set "Do Not Disturb" schedules to avoid this very thing.

Technology is crazy sometimes.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:08 pm

Just completed a transfer with this character...

Very Unprofessional and belligerant (even in front of his own customers).

Does not know the current laws regarding transfers that are delayed with people holding CPL's. Will hold your transfer for the max 10 days just to prove he is all mighty.
I will not being doing any more business with this character and I would highly suggest looking elsewhere for one that is more Professional and knows the laws they way they are written. There are FFL's that treat their customers with respect and know the laws.

Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fuck this guy.
Stopped by Sunday.
Was 2:40.
Sign says closes at 3.
Lights were on.
Door was locked.
Shrugged and was gonna walk away.
Couple other guys walked up and banged on the door.
Asshat came and opens the door.
Said he’s closed
We point out it’s 20 minutes before the signs time.
Says he don’t care he’s closed.
My buddy and I walk away.
Some guy says hey I wanna buy ammo.
He ask if they know what they want
They say they do.
He proclaims he closed.
Let’s them in.
All while demanding they know what they want.

Fuck him.
I’m closed but will stay open if you promise to buy stuff. Even though it’s before closing.

Fucking clown.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next