Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Priority One Firearms (Edmonds) 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Thanks for quick reply!

Update: Called ATF on 3/1 and they say it was approved on mid-Feb. Hopefully will make its way to me soon. Looking forward to hearing from Olympic Cerakote.

I am a FFL in Redmond. Check out my website at https://www.lucidityprovisions.com to purchase items that I have in stock or for information on processing transfers for online purchases. If there are any items you are looking for feel free to PM me here or use the contact form on my website and I'll see what I can do for you.

Last edited by WAGuess on Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:57 pm
Profile WWW

My Form 4 was approved Feb 20th, just trying to figure out what my next steps should be.

Thoughts?

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:43 am

NoEcm wrote:
My Form 4 was approved Feb 20th, just trying to figure out what my next steps should be.

Thoughts?

Just hang tight. As soon as we receive your can/paperwork from Sam we will contact you.

:thumbsup2:

P: (360) 972-2955

Certified Cerakote Applicator
Custom Firearm builds
Firearm Sales/Special Orders
Ammo/parts Sales

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:51 am

well, now its more than 30 days since my stamp was approved. And I've been contacted by another, thankfully more reliable SOT, that he received the stamp for a suppressor I had delivered through him. That stamp was approved well over a week after the one through Sam. No word from Sam at all though. Hopefully something happens soon

I am a FFL in Redmond. Check out my website at https://www.lucidityprovisions.com to purchase items that I have in stock or for information on processing transfers for online purchases. If there are any items you are looking for feel free to PM me here or use the contact form on my website and I'll see what I can do for you.

Last edited by WAGuess on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:36 pm
Profile WWW

Sir,

If we haven’t contacted you, we have not received a stamp or suppressor from Sam. In fact we haven’t even heard from Sam since 2/23/2018. If you are unhappy with the assistance we are offering, then I apologize. If you’re unhappy with Sam, perhaps it’s best that you contact him.

Every single stamp/silencer we receive from Sam, we contact the rightful owner within 2 hours. We notate everything on the transaction, leave voicemails if needed, etc. That said, if you decide that our offer to help in this matter is not good enough, then I suggest telling Sam and perhaps you can locate another “more reliable” SOT. We can only help with what we are given. I wish we could do more.

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:00 pm

I know the problem is with Sam. I do appreciate Olympic trying to help and realize they are limited by Sam. This thread, and you gracious offers to help, had led to some hope that progress was forthcoming and suppressors would be delivered. Guess I misunderstood and thought an ongoing solution was in place instead of what appears to have just been a one-off. But sounds like Sam has gone dark yet again. I'll try to call Sam and give him a chance to respond but I guess my choices are being limited down to filing a police report for theft along with reports to ATF. Too bad the guy is just digging a bigger hole with his actions.

Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:19 pm
Profile WWW

He’s made multiple deliveries as new stamps arrive, so it’s not necessarily a one time thing. That said, we are at his mercy until more stamps arrive and he deems it a good enough amount to drop off with us.

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:26 pm

For anyone else waiting, here is what I would suggest;
- First, Call ATF to find out if your stamp is approved. Mine was approved over 30 days ago
- call or text Sam to ask for status. I surprisingly got him on the phone once but then had to resort to text messages
- Sam claims he never received my stamp and said I had to call ATF to ask for a replacement.
THAT IS BAD INFORMATION. When I called today, ATF agent stated that Sam must submit a letter stating he has not received the stamp and requesting a replacement/copy be sent.

Now I'm back to trying calling and texting again to get Sam to act. Wonder how long this will take...

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:41 am
Profile WWW

With help from SilencerShop, I was advised on how to submit the request for a replacement stamp "in cooperation with" Sam. Here is a template that may be useful for others. You'll note text detailing a destroyed mailbox as a likely reason for the non-receipt, as that is apparently what Sam told SilencerShop.

<YOUR NAME>
<YOUR ADDRESS>
<YOUR PHONE NUMBER>
<YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

<Date>
Attention: Authorized ATF NFA Branch Official

We request a certified duplicate copy of the approved form 4 Tax Stamp to <YOUR NAME> for serial number < SERIAL NUMBER> from SPECHT, SAMUEL DAVIS & JESSICA ANN / PRIORITY 1 FIREARMS. This was approved over 30 days ago, but neither my dealer nor myself ever received the Approved Form 4 tax stamp for this serial number NFA item. His mailbox was destroyed in inclement weather and he has explained that he was out of town and all his mail sent back. Please send the duplicate to my above address instead of the dealer as he reports he is still unable to receive mail. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Thank you,

<Your Name>
In cooperation with my local dealer:
SPECHT, SAMUEL DAVIS & JESSICA ANN
PRIORITY 1 FIREARMS
5605 141ST ST SW
EDMONDS, WA 98026
(503) 313-8350
priorityonefirearms@gmail.com

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:33 am
Profile WWW

Thank you very much for the information. I'll post to this thread as soon as I hear something back.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:52 pm
FFL / Dealer

Mike_P wrote:
Sir,

If we haven’t contacted you, we have not received a stamp or suppressor from Sam. In fact we haven’t even heard from Sam since 2/23/2018. If you are unhappy with the assistance we are offering, then I apologize. If you’re unhappy with Sam, perhaps it’s best that you contact him.

Every single stamp/silencer we receive from Sam, we contact the rightful owner within 2 hours. We notate everything on the transaction, leave voicemails if needed, etc. That said, if you decide that our offer to help in this matter is not good enough, then I suggest telling Sam and perhaps you can locate another “more reliable” SOT. We can only help with what we are given. I wish we could do more.

Had a customer let me know about challenges with Priority 1, and I found this thread. Obviously, I'm not terribly active here (so many forums, so little time........)

1.) I don't believe that WAGuess was in any way saying that you or Olympic Cerakote are not a "more reliable SOT", that comment was directed towards Sam/Jessica/Priority 1. Mike and Olympic Cerakote deserve a lot of kudos for stepping in and trying to fix another FFL/SOTs troubles. Bravo sirs, bravo.

2.) If the distance to Lacey is a concern for Sam and/or the buyer(s), I'm more than willing to help out as well. I'm located in the Renton Highlands. As I also work full time from home, I may even be able to go to him to pickup instead of waiting for him to deliver.

3.) Same offer as Olympic Cerakote: absolutely zero cost to the affected buyers other than any applicable Use Tax (it is 10.0% at my location.) . I'm also a Powered By dealer, and the OG "Silencer Shop Direct" guy. That is actually how I met Sam and Jessica, they had bought a suppressor from SS using Direct, but were not themselves SOT's at the time, just FFL holders. I even suggested to them to get their SOT, and connected them with my Silencer Shop Direct contacts. This is "way back when" of course.....

Let me know how I can help.

Renton WA

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:34 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

scollins wrote:

Thank you, Scott! :bow:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
scollins wrote:

Thank you, Scott! :bow:

Agreed, nice of you to offer :cheers2:

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Thank you Scott.
I think our challenge now will be in getting the ATF to send a copy of the approved Form 4 directly to us (I hope I'm wrong about this though).

Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:58 am

***ANOTHER UPDATE***

Sam stopped by a few moments ago with 6 more suppressors.

I'll be placing calls as soon as I have a moment to log them in.

Here's a list of first names and last initial in case people check the thread first.

David S.
Curt C.
Herb Y.
John S.
Herman U.
Mike H.

If any of you read this first, please feel free to call the shop @ (360) 602-1445.

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next