Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:11 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Priority One Firearms (Edmonds) 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Mike_P wrote:

As of this morning (2/8/2018), I have met with Sam and Olympic Cerakote has taken responsibility for an initial group of Silencers which are ready for their new owners, simply pending 4473 and payment of their Use tax.

We are doing this free of charge or any fees (Except tax which is out of our control), in an effort to get items to their owners as quickly as possible. Do not fret about paying anything else. So please just hang tight and as we have more items delivered or more approvals come in, we will work on contacting each of you ASAP.

Mike @ Olympic Cerakote

That's really nice of you Mike! :thumbsup2:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:26 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mike_P wrote:
**OFFICIAL UPDATE**

Ladies and Gentleman,

I've kept some of you up to date via PM, but this is the official update on the pending/approved Silencers from Priority One Firearms.

As of this morning (2/8/2018), I have met with Sam and Olympic Cerakote has taken responsibility for an initial group of Silencers which are ready for their new owners, simply pending 4473 and payment of their Use tax.

We will be working on contacting each and every one of you that we have suppressors for throughout the day. If you do not receive a call, we either do not have your suppressor just yet or it is pending receipt of its tax stamp still.

We are doing this free of charge or any fees (Except tax which is out of our control), in an effort to get items to their owners as quickly as possible. Do not fret about paying anything else. So please just hang tight and as we have more items delivered or more approvals come in, we will work on contacting each of you ASAP.

If you have any questions, we will watch this thread, or feel free to give us a call or even e-mail. Our info is below.

Thank you all and have a nice day.

Mike @ Olympic Cerakote

Fucking rockstar! :bow:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Fucking OUTSTANDING!

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cool move, Mike. Thank you. thumbsup

It seems that this would be an ideal time for the new owners to get them Cerakoted, if that's in the plan . . . hmmm. :bigsmile:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Fucking rockstar! :bow:

BadKarma wrote:
Fucking OUTSTANDING!

Hey you guys! Weren't you listening to Mapi?! You better stop that cussing is sounds like Sh..
Spoiler: show
terrible!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Very cool!

Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:23 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

It’s my pleasure to be able to help. We are here to support WaGuns and the firearm community as a whole.

If you guys ever need anything at all, keep us in mind. We will take care of everyone just the same.

That all said, everyone has been contacted and a bunch of appointments have been made. Please don’t be upset if you weren’t part of the first batch. Rest assured as soon as more arrive we will be calling ASAP to get these in the hands of their new owners.

P: (360) 972-2955

Certified Cerakote Applicator
Custom Firearm builds
Firearm Sales/Special Orders
Ammo/parts Sales

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:06 pm

Knowing Samuel's job it is understanding how this all is extremely difficult for him to process at the present time. I commend his courage through all of this and also praise Olympic Cerakote for all of their assistance.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I really thought this was going to be a train wreck. Big ups to Mike for stepping up and DELIVERING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:45 pm

So thanks to Mike and Olympic Cerakote I now have my suppressor. I really thought this was going to end with me having wasted 14 months waiting as well as $850 so it was a huge relief when Mike took this project on. Mike also went ahead and swapped a muzzle device and threw on a folding stock on my AR pistol.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:42 am

Yelm wrote:
So thanks to Mike and Olympic Cerakote I now have my suppressor. I really thought this was going to end with me having wasted 14 months waiting as well as $850 so it was a huge relief when Mike took this project on. Mike also went ahead and swapped a muzzle device and threw on a folding stock on my AR pistol.

It was our pleasure to help out! It was great to meet you and as I had said, if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to contact us!

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 am

**OFFICIAL UPDATE #2**

We have received a SECOND group of suppressors. We will be making calls TODAY to arrange to complete the 4473's and payment of Use Tax required on them.

Stand by your phones Ladies and Gentlemen. :rockout:

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I wish Mike was around when I went through the Cascade Arms fiasco! :thumbsup2:

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:13 pm

Any more updates on this? I have a suppressor that I believe should have had the stamp received in the past week. I emailed olympiccerakote but no reply from them.

I am a FFL in Redmond. Check out my website at https://www.lucidityprovisions.com to purchase items that I have in stock or for information on processing transfers for online purchases. If there are any items you are looking for feel free to PM me here or use the contact form on my website and I'll see what I can do for you.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:42 pm
Profile WWW

WAGuess wrote:
Any more updates on this? I have a suppressor that I believe should have had the stamp received in the past week. I emailed olympiccerakote but no reply from them.

Sorry about that. We were at the gun shows over the weekend so nobody was in to reply.

I’ll personally follow up with you in the morning as soon as I’m in front of my work computer.

We have only a few suppressors lingering and our last group receiver was only 2 silencers. Supposedly more will be along shortly.

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next