Switch to full style
Shops, Gear, Ranges.. Let others know how your experience was.
Post a reply

kriss Mag-EX or SGM High Capacity

Kriss
50%
SGM
No votes
Something Else?
50%

Total votes : 2

.45 ACP Kriss Mag-EX VS. SGM new version magazines?

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:00 pm

So I recently picked up a Glock 21 SF-TB and I've had a pile of kriss magazine extensions and I need to buy the factory 13rnd magazines for hosting the party... Now I'm kinda hearing some people don't like these I've heard some people recommending the SGM High capacity mags. So which do you guys prefer? I've heard the old SGM's have weaker springs and are crap. Anyone have any experience with the new ones?

I've put 150 rounds through the kriss one so far seems to be reliable my cheap ammo on the other hand...not so much But I've also only have one together leaving the other mag factory for now. I have about 8 kriss extensions total so I'll try to update later. I'm asking because I'm thinking about getting a couple hundred bucks worth of the SGM's before the go extinct.

Please comment if there's somethings else I haven't heard of yet...or on the horizon. Not that there's really time!

I'm also curious about putting the kriss mag extensions on the SGM mags for the ultimate in high capacity blissful happy sticks. Might need a bi-pod :rofl9: :AR15firing:

Please vote!...
TRUMP!!!
thanks!

Re: .45 ACP Kriss Mag-EX VS. SGM new version magazines?

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:32 am

I had some of the SGM's (dunno if they were new or old versions) and I had issues with them feeding in my G21SF and my KRISS. I ran factory mags with the KRISS extensions in both with zero issues. I go with the latter personally

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Ok cool duelly noted. Anyone else? Can't afford to waste my money in these trying times

Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:37 am

Anyone else? (Crickets chirping) :peep:
Post a reply