Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 I5 guns 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So I'm going to tell you my opinion of I5 guns. Now don't get me wrong I'll shop there more,but the one guy that they have as a counter salesman,he has the personality of a pile of dog crap. Chester was there helping another customer so I got the other guy. I seriously don't think he said more than 5 words to me. I know I didn't get my lowers through them,but for a little bit of paperwork they still made decent money. He just treated me....I felt... Like I was such a inconvieice to his day. Like I said though,I will continue to do buisiness with them,but I won't deal with the big heavy set bald guy.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When did mash man start moonlighting at I5?

Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Scvette wrote:
So I'm going to tell you my opinion of I5 guns. Now don't get me wrong I'll shop there more,but the one guy that they have as a counter salesman,he has the personality of a pile of dog crap. Chester was there helping another customer so I got the other guy. I seriously don't think he said more than 5 words to me. I know I didn't get my lowers through them,but for a little bit of paperwork they still made decent money. He just treated me....I felt... Like I was such a inconvieice to his day. Like I said though,I will continue to do buisiness with them,but I won't deal with the big heavy set bald guy.

Funny, I had the same experience with that guy. I went in there recently to see if they had anything interesting there since I had never been in before. They hardly had any guns for sale there and the customer service sucks, not going back. I'll drive from down south to Bonney Lake and buy from Brad's, He may not have much either but he can order anything for a great price and good customer service.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Richard7944 wrote:
Scvette wrote:

Funny, I had the same experience with that guy. I went in there recently to see if they had anything interesting there since I had never been in before. They hardly had any guns for sale there and the customer service sucks, not going back. I'll drive from down south to Bonney Lake and buy from Brad's, He may not have much either but he can order anything for a great price and good customer service.

Glad to hear it isn't just me. There old location everyone there was friendly,asked if I needed help as soon as I walked in,not that big guy,he just had a pissy attitude. I don't think I'll go there again,there's another shop just down from them that has more stuff and friendly people working there,I haven't been in there new store yet...but I will go there when I get home.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Bummer to hear that, always had a good experience there but haven't been to their new place.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chester did a great job on installing my adjustable rear sight on my Beretta 92A1.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:12 pm

I hear what you guys are saying. The big guy at I5 guns has the personality of a wet rock, but heck I don't go there to make friends (I have enough of those) or to discuss current events (that's what this forum is for). I have only bought a few nick-knacks there and done two transfers. The transactions have always been smooth and the price has been right. Chester was very responsive and helpful when I had questions and was very professional. I also like to support a local (former military) gun shop. I will continue buying from them and recommend them t my friends.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chester IS I-5 Guns - the place exists because of him, as far as I am concerned.

I will continue to support them as a result.

He is an invaluable asset to the firearms community.

All you gotta do is ask for Chester, and refuse to work with Mister Poopey Head. Easy squeazy Japaneesie.

If you don't raise your concerns with the store manager, you are not promoting positive change.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll give Tom the owner a :plusone:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:32 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I’ve traveled to their place a few times just because of Chester and Tom. Always got some great deals on guns and ammo. I do wish they would have a shop closer.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:45 pm
Profile WWW

I have always had good transactions with I-5, and they are my go-to shop for FFL transfers.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:28 pm

I went in there twice and both times had a handgun pointed at me by a clerk. Bad juju in there. Never again

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They have been good to me with every dealing Ive had in there.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:33 pm

Capn Blood wrote:
I went in there twice and both times had a handgun pointed at me by a clerk. Bad juju in there. Never again

When and who? A description works too, there are only a few of us there now. PM me if you don't want, but feel free to state it publicly. Even if it was me that was being that damn stupid. It's something we need to fix like right effing now.

Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:57 pm

Unicorn wrote:
Capn Blood wrote:

When and who? A description works too, there are only a few of us there now. PM me if you don't want, but feel free to state it publicly. Even if it was me that was being that damn stupid. It's something we need to fix like right effing now.

Two middle aged white guys, different guys each time. This was years ago and cost you my patronage. Once my wife was standing right beside me and saw it as well because it was the Shield .40 she had just handled. The other time my buddy was with me, I bought a Gunfighter charging handle and the clerk pointed a .44 derringer right at me as he took it back from another customer

Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next