Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Huge +1 for Rehv Arms 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I just wanted to take a moment to give Rehv Arms a huge +1 for outstanding friendly, helpful, knowledgeable customer service!

I'll start by saying that I live in Lynnwood, so Rehv Arms isn't just around the corner from me, but the drive to Covington was well worth it for the service I received! I've had great experiences with them at the WAC shows, both for great prices and especially great service, so when I heard they were a good place to go look at suppressors I made the trip to Covington. This is where yet another excellent customer service experience began with Rehv.

I was immediately greeted upon walking in the store. Their newest sales associate Brian (I think, sorry if not I'm bad with names) asked me how he could help. I told him I'm looking at suppressors and explained what I wanted, even named a couple particular models. He checked and they didn't have what I wanted in stock and immediately checked prices for me on the items I was looking for. Brian then showed me what they did have in stock. Walked me through the pros and cons of different models, and was extremely helpful in explaining the NFA Form 4 process to me.

I decided to buy one of their in stock suppressors and Jody (the owner of Rehv, I think) personally walked me through the process of setting up an account with Silencer Shop and helped me with the kiosk, payment, fingerprinting and photographs. Jody and Brian both explained how now that I had a profile with Silencer Shop I could place orders online and have them sent to Rehv without having to make the drive again, and just generally did an amazing job acquainting me with the process.

I can't say enough good things about the staff at Rehv and how helpful and informative they were. I felt so comfortable with the process that when I received a notification of the .30cal suppressor I wanted being back in stock at Silencer Shop the next day I went ahead and made my purchase. Called Rehv and let them know it would be shipping to them. They checked it over and said it was good to go!

The team at Rehv really care about their customers and offer the best customer service experience I've had at a gun shop in a very long time! Huge +1 for Jody and his team, they've earned a customer for life!

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:45 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

You're lucky to live so far away. I end up in there about once a week and it gets real frickin expensive.

But the whole crew there is amazing and the new expanded space is beautiful!

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:53 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I've had nothing but good experiences with Jody and Rehv Arms. Big +1!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
I've had nothing but good experiences with Jody and Rehv Arms. Big +1!

:plusone: :plusone: Absolutely first class people and operation. I need to stop by again, without my wallet.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

+1 here too. Great shop and outstanding family business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dammit Mike... because of you and Rehv, I am now waiting for my first NFA item to come back.

NRA Certified RSO
SAF/NRA Life Member

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:20 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blaze.45 wrote:
Dammit Mike... because of you and Rehv, I am now waiting for my first NFA item to come back.

I can't quite place what it is, but SOMETHING seems to be missing from the post above. :frust:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:45 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Blaze.45 wrote:

:thumbsup2: I hope you told the guys down at Rehv that you saw a post on WaGuns raving about their shop that made you come to them. I got a wee bit of a discount on my first suppressor purchase for mentioning WaGuns!

My first:

And my second:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]