Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 LowPriceGuns in Bellevue, WA is the WORST and hates 2A 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Another bump of the thread for this ass…

I'll make a trip to Bellevue and NOT set foot in this clown's shop

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:02 pm

Pablo wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
Another bump of the thread for this ass…

I'll make a trip to Bellevue and NOT set foot in this clown's shop

I think the last time I passed through that part of Bellevue I rolled down the window and ripped a fart in his direction...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oh yeah…

Attachment:
B20F820F-7455-4923-B45D-D6B62CCE0637.jpeg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Must be about time for a bump

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How the hell they are still in the business? Who's buying from them?

Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Are they giving away standard capacity magazines?

Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:23 pm

Pablo wrote:

I wouldn't darken their door if they were giving away free Magpul D-60s. Surprised we didn't see Kapo Jason getting his smug mug in front of the committees to testify as a "reasonale compromise appeaser gunshop owner"...

Fuck that cuck!

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:27 pm

surevaliance wrote:
How the hell they are still in the business? Who's buying from them?

For the most part, probably people who don't understand that the price you're paying is not just for the gun but the time of quality (or not) people providing Value Added services.

Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
Pablo wrote:

I wouldn't darken their door if they were giving away free Magpul D-60s. Surprised we didn't see Kapo Jason getting his smug mug in front of the committees to testify as a "reasonale compromise appeaser gunshop owner"...

Fuck that cuck!

Exact-ree mah poornt!

Dude would say 10 rounders only. For the children.

Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:53 pm

Pablo wrote:
Diamondback wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Fuck that cuck!

Exact-ree mah poornt!

Dude would say 10 rounders only. For the children.

That much? I figure in his zeal to bend over and grab ankles showing support for the Overlords in Olympia he'd follow Canada's lead and cap at FIVE...

Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bump cuz

Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dennydp wrote:
Bump cuz

Nicely done! :thumbsup2:

A huge second bump, for an anti-Constitutional Chump! :patriot:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

78 days until Jason's "compromise plan" to keep "his" right to buy magazines is finally kaput.

Go on Jason, tell us again how you're the self appointed spokesman for the gun community and you were going to broker a grand agreement to prevent the ban of magazines.

You fucking useful idiot. For those just tuning in or joining, the owner of LowPriceGuns in Bellevue is part of the reason that 7% of adults in Washington can no longer legally own modern firearms (despite they're being able to be drafted to use even heavier firearms than those to risk their lives to defend this nation) and you can also show his involvement is most other gun control laws passed the last few years. He is an enemy to the 2nd Amendment and a traitor. Every dollar you spend at his store will go to destroying more of your rights in the years to come.
https://www.q13fox.com/news/despite-bac ... e-under-21
Quote:
His main motive is to protect AR-15s and high-capacity magazines from being banned all together.

“This is what I want to defend myself, it's a defensive rifle,” Cazes said.

Cazes wants to make a deal with the left -- promise to not ban and he won’t sell long guns to anyone under 21.

Let’s make a trade, let’s make a bill into law. Who is going to have the guts to put this together? Is it going to be on the left or the right? We will see,” Cazes said.

Feeling stupid yet Jason? You should be. You were used by the left, hell you probably ARE one of the left.

Jason, I hope you enjoy the Californication of Washington you helped push through, you piece of shit.

In other news, Jason has been advocating illegal straw purchases for years, even right out in the open to the media, check this out:
Quote:
He’s no longer waiting for the state laws to change. He is changing his store policy and refusing to sell long guns to anyone under 21.

He will make exceptions for the military and in some cases if a parent buys and takes responsibility for a long gun purchase for their children.

Yeah, that second thing is a federal crime Jason for those 18-20 year "children." I hope you get audited or the feds find some proof you knowingly sold to someone who you knew was not the final intended adult owner at time of purchase. I'd be happy to see you spend some time in the slammer jackass.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:38 am

Alpine wrote:
In other news, Jason has been advocating illegal straw purchases for years, even right out in the open to the media, check this out:
Quote:
He’s no longer waiting for the state laws to change. He is changing his store policy and refusing to sell long guns to anyone under 21.

He will make exceptions for the military and in some cases if a parent buys and takes responsibility for a long gun purchase for their children.

Yeah, that second thing is a federal crime Jason for those 18-20 year "children." I hope you get audited or the feds find some proof you knowingly sold to someone who you knew was not the final intended adult owner at time of purchase. I'd be happy to see you spend some time in the slammer jackass.

Somebody should dime him to the BATFuckers or the *Hans Gruber voice* Eff... Bee... Lie...

Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:48 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

It has been a week.

This guy is a Turd Weasel.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:44 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next