Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
 LowPriceGuns in Bellevue, WA is the WORST and hates 2A 

This guy out of business yet?

Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

On Waguns he is. :bigsmile:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

is it Friday yet?

Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I noticed, when setting the clocks back on Saturday....

That sometimes, things go bump in the night...

Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
I noticed, when setting the clocks back on Saturday....

That sometimes, things go bump in the night...

Good one!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just got a reminder about how fucking stupid some WA guns laws are. That reminded me of these assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mr. Q wrote:
Just got a reminder about how fucking stupid some WA guns laws are. That reminded me of these assholes.

:cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2:

Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bumpity, Bump-bump...

... Bumpity, Bump-bump...

. ....Santa's on his way...

Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This jerk keeps spamming me, he must have changed his provider because it made it through my filters. Also, no unsubscribe option on his spam.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Happy Monday :bump2:

Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hump day!

Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:03 am

Lowpriceguns wrote:
My intention is to get a conversation started with the left, to call them on 'common sense' solutions they bring up other than outright bans. To learn about the entirely of what I'm suggestion, you would need to go to my facebook page for lowpriceguns, and read my 9 point suggestions. The most important thing to me concerning firearms, is to preserve my right to have ARs and hi cap mags.

I would suggest reading my yelp reviews prior to hate reviews from people who don't know me personally, or know what my intentions are. I have always given the best service at the best prices. Period. Reviews otherwise are only trying to smear me out of hate. I will continue to move in a direction to preserve my rights to own an AR and Hi Cap mags, and to give the best prices and service in the greater seattle area.

Jason - Owner Lowpriceguns

Herbert Spenser quote:

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

~
You don't speak for us. Shut your yap and stop trying to pretend you do

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looking at the Senate committee, he's about to lose his right to standard cap mags, but he helped them raise the age to 21. Good,job Jason. You were very useful to the antis.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Looking at the Senate committee, he's about to lose his right to standard cap mags, but he helped them raise the age to 21. Good,job Jason. You were very useful to the antis.

Yep. He kept the conversation going...........

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

All that rage and frustration you feel about the BS going on with mag ban bills and now zombie ghost bills to bypass the cutoff dates and committee process, well it also traces back here.

Jason wanted to "trade" raising the age to buy common semi autos to 21 in exchange for a "promise" that he would get to keep his rights to buy standard capacity mags. Looking at 1639 and now the deluge of mag bans rolling in, how did that go for you Jason? Do you understand how much you screwed yourself and the rest of us over yet?

Quote:

Quote:

Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next