Switch to full style
Shops, Gear, Ranges.. Let others know how your experience was.
Post a reply

Black Hammer Arms - Cerakote Service

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:48 pm

:thumbsup2:
DREADI... The Man, the Myth, the Legend! I had the pleasure and good sense to bring Dana a pistol to refinish. Couldn't have gone smoother or turned out better. My pistol isn't too common, so it took a lot of meticulous care to figure out the disassembly process. Excellent attention to detail, creative camo pattern and very easy on the wallet. He's a class act and good people. Please bring your projects to him and support him so he can afford to stay in business and continue delivering his excellent craftsmanship and value. You'll be glad you did.

Re: Black Hammer Arms - Cerakote Service

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:54 pm

I have had the BlackHammer work three 1911's for me, his work is topnotch. Head to the reviews section for my reports, his work is impeccable. :wagwoot:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:18 pm

What, no picture of the handiwork of our future Govenor?

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:37 pm

I've spent the last 2 hours trying to attach a pic. I swear I could fuck up a wet dream. :crybaby: Won't accept .jpeg, file too large, can't find an app to resize.... Dana can probably post up a snapshot when he gets wind off this post.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Traut wrote:I've spent the last 2 hours trying to attach a pic. I swear I could fuck up a wet dream. :crybaby: Won't accept .jpeg, file too large, can't find an app to resize.... Dana can probably post up a snapshot when he gets wind off this post.

There should really be a . . . oh wait, there is.

How to Post Photos

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:58 pm

IMG_20180704_190338.jpg

Yeah, been there done that, did you miss the part about the wet dream. My screen is getting dim, gotta shovel some more coal into the CPU.......Ha! It was the dilithium crystal on the flux capacitor!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Traut on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:59 pm

I think my Pistols are on his Instagram Page. Look for the SGW MatchMaster, the Ruger Commander and a Springfield RO. :wagwoot:

No CeraKote, just Trigger jobs and cleaning up Factory Imperfections and proper fitting. :wagwoot:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:32 pm

Looks good!

Is that a Magnum Research Lone Eagle?

Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:46 pm

“Isn’t too common” is an understatement. I really appreciated that you kept a copy of parts of the manual.

You guy, imagine that you have a firearm that you’ve never seen or heard of. What do you do? Go to the internet of course. What happens when the internet has no information for you and the manufacture’s last known phone number is not good? You better think before you start whacking with the hammer!

Thanks, Len!

Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:17 pm

waglocker wrote:Looks good!

Is that a Magnum Research Lone Eagle?

Very similar. There were some battles between Magnum Research and this maker, named "Competitor". IMO this is an improvement over the Magnum Research product, except for customer service which was it's undoing. This is a swap barrel single shot in .308 Win. I used to have a .300 Win Mag barrel and .410 shotgun barrel for it but got rid of them a long time ago. You could order virtually any caliber you wanted to punish yourself with!
Post a reply