Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:22 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Review: A+ Castle Guard Sports in Centralia 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://castleguardsports.com/

Little privately owned and run gun shop tucked away in the garage of the home owner. Remarkably nice with an incredible selection of pistols and long guns, ammo, and some accessories. Very well designed, clean, organized, good security. Not a messy dump of a FFL. Very professional presentation, nice clean display cases, good lighting, playing old rock and roll on the music box...

Just a few miles west off I-5, if you're ever passing thru M-F business hours and early Saturday, it's worth a quick detour.

The prices were very very good. I picked up a near new condition Sig P226 for only $450. And I saw mostly very reasonably priced guns and ammo.

Owner Jason was very friendly. Even gave some swag with purchase - threw in a free set of unknown extremely nice (Ruger?) revolver grips that I was fondling and he didn't want and were on a clearance table, and threw in a couple stickers and a velcro patch with my purchase.

I594 transfers are only $25.

Gents, it's been a long time since such a positive retail experience.

You owe it to yourself to check this place out. Check out his website and drool over the low priced used guns...

Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good to know. He's got a couple Volquartsen rifles I've been considering for quite awhile. Informative review.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]