Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Scorpion Tactical AR500 , Thumbs Down 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Used eBay to buy a plate last night. $50 and “QUICK SHIP” why not right? Put on CC via PP.

Get an eBay “shipped” confirmation early this morning.

Afternoon, I get a voicemail from the company sayin they are in the middle of moving and that they won’t be able to ship for two weeks. Call back. Nothing but dead line.

Call a 2nd time. Nothing. Rings forever. Nobody picked
Up.

Want my money back to buy elsewhere and don’t want to pay interest on CC for item not delivered. Call eBay CS, they tell me they can’t do anything because it shipped. Even though it didn’t. All I can do is file a claim and wait until 4 days and eBay can start their process. Not good enough. Spent 10 min the first time and 20 the next. Told I couldn’t get a supervisor to override due to circumstances / seller contacting me about problem on personal line / no proof of cancelation etc finally just hung up and called PayPal. This is about the 5th time I’ve spent dealing with eBay CS and it absolutely sucks. Spare me the anti gun part about them. I know.

Anyway, I call PayPal direct. They picked up the phone quickly, understood, listened and had the issue fixed in about 10 min flat with instant refund. Total headache and left bad taste in my mouth for Scorpion Tac. I had seen some online tests and they’re very promising for the money. If the guy (small op I think?) didn’t actually have them on hand or “moving”, WHY DID HE HAVE HUNDREDS “AVAILABLE”??? Idiot. And on top of that no phone support stafff? F- rating. Sorry.

Things I’ll take in trade: KAC Micro rear sight, Glock 29 G3/G4 slide, Glock 20/29/19/17/22/23/21 mags, TC Encore parts

Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]