Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 MKR Tactical Solutions: BUYER BEWARE 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good on your for coming in and explaining your side of it. If I am ever in your neck of the woods I will pay you a visit.

FTR, my voicemail is set up. :bigsmile:

Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:popcorn:

Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:45 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Welcome to WaGuns Mark! Thanks for the write up. It takes some time out of your schedule to respond, but it helps the rest of us have a better perspective.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to WAGUNS Mark. Perspective. Thanks.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MKRTS1 wrote:
Hello,
My name is Mark, and I am the owner of MKR Tactical Solutions. It is always our goal to ensure that every client receives the best possible service. On November 8th, Andrew did in fact purchase a firearm from us. He filled out his 4473 and was made aware that South Sound 911 was behind and had a hard drive crash. He did not have a conceal carry permit. So we immediately faxed it to South Sound 911. Andrew showed up exactly 9 business days later (nov 21st) and we had not heard anything back from SS911. He exited the shop and looked angry.
I went out to his vehicle and tapped on the window. My goal was to ensure him that we were doing everything we could for him and I’ll keep trying. I also told him that I would be calling him that day with an update. I spent two hours on the phone afterwards trying to get SS911 to approve it for him which they finally did. Two hours of time just to try and make him happy.

I immediately called him on that 9th day with no answer and a message stating “voicemail has not been set up yet, goodbye”. I personally called him 6 times that day from the same number, with no response. After that day we called him twice a day but he never responded and still no voicemail.

Fast forward to Dec 25th when I saw his review. It blew my mind. All this time of not answering his phone, not stopping in, and not calling our shop. Not ONE time after the 9th, he decides to leave us a pretty messed up review. If he would have done any one of those steps, he would have had his firearm, which had been sitting in the shop since he bought it.

I did respond to his review that evening. Let’s dissect it.

“I`d rate a zero if it was an option. Mark Roy and crew took $740 in cash from me two months ago and have been silent since”

We did have a firearm transaction with him. The moment the transaction was over, we lock it up. He could have asked to see it at any time.

“Each time I try to contact and discern why my request is taking so long, I receive the same lip service I always do”.

He never contacted us. Not once. The only time he ever came in was on the 9th business day Nov 21st. The same day I was able to get his approval back and called him multiple times every day since.

“I bought a brand-new H&K VP9B November 8th, and they tried pinning their own ineptitude on the agency handling the request”!

Please see the email from south sound 911 that we received and made him aware of I did edit the senders name and phone at the bottom for their privacy:

Brady Desk Nov. 7, 2018
HARD DRIVE CRASH
To: MKR Tactical Solutions

FYI: Due to a hard drive replacement, we lost all active PTA forms that were stored electronically. We conducted a data recovery operation, but it is taking a significant amount of time to separate the active PTAs from those we had already completed.

As all data is deleted after a proceed, it is difficult to determine what we have already completed.

If you receive a duplicate proceed, please ignore it - there is no need to use the 'new' NTN.

We are working through all the PTAs as quickly as we can. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we recover from this data loss.

Sincerely,

Russell B.
South Sound 911 - Records
Brady Supervisor
253-798-

“For a shop as supposedly professional and well run, this isn`t the first horror story I`ve heard about this place”.

When Andrew finally came in, I asked him about this and he looked puzzled and could not answer.

“What about the time your employees failed to understand, multiple times, that the gun I was shipping was being sold directly to another FFL, not to an individual buying it through them”?

I did respond on Yelp that we had done only one transaction with him. However, I did a bit of research and found that we did in fact do 3 transfers for him. (I will fix this part in Yelp)
1 dealer to dealer transaction and we received it for him, called him, and had him come in for paperwork, and two private party transfers.

Transfers are pretty straight forward and we do a lot of them. They are either being shipped in or being shipped out. Or two people are coming in to conduct a private transfer. Nothing really to mess up.

“Or the time your Keystone Kop employees made sure to completely screw my friend’s paperwork on a suppressor”?

We use a Silencer Shop Kiosk and the person using the kiosk is responsible for errors. As stated in my Yelp response: All paperwork is conducted on a kiosk by the client or your "friend". Any errors are between the company we use and the client. We do however ensure that the company we use fixes all paperwork. Unfortunately, since the ATF is involved, paperwork doesn't miraculously repair itself overnight. So, this has nothing to do with my "Keystone Kop" employees. If your "friend" had an issue with their paperwork, they should have contacted us so we could have ensured it was taken care of.

I asked him about this when he came in but could not give the name of the person who had messed up paperwork.

In conclusion, we are a small Vet owned company that will always make mistakes. It is my job to ensure that I make it up to every customer that had a bad experience with us and to ensure my staff is shown how to do things correctly. Hopefully this clears up any questions that you may have. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Andrew, unlike your wish for me to contract tape worms, I wish the best for you and hope you find that perfect shop to suit all of your needs.

Mark

Hello Mark,

It`s a shame this transaction went the way it did, I certainly don`t enjoy being an asshole, but I`m finding some discrepancies in your review of my patronage, most notably when you say I "could not give the name of the person who had messed up paperwork." That reason of course being your constant speech, it`s obvious you didn`t want to hear anything I had to say, and were making every effort you could to keep me from voicing my concerns and describing my position, just as what happened when adding my name and date to the last bit of paperwork. I made one final attempt to extend an olive branch, and it was quickly slapped away. That`s the final straw for me as a consumer. It`s not my job to check your records to ensure I`d visited your shop in the past, nor am I to be held responsible for your own employees lack of basic communication skills. My job is to walk in, choose what I want, give you money, and leave. Simple as that.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MKRTS1 wrote:
Hello,
My name is Mark, and I am the owner of MKR Tactical Solutions.

Blah blah blah.... What is your explanation for that atrocious breath mint I found?

(And welcome to WaGuns. :bigsmile: )

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Selador wrote:
MKRTS1 wrote:
Hello,

Blah blah blah.... What is your explanation for that atrocious breath mint I found?

Bad tasting breath mints as well?! This is an outrage.

Please give a full review on the breath mints. Where were they in the shop?

Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:05 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

FTR - My voicemail is set up. Call me anytime Mark with sweet deals.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Selador wrote:
MKRTS1 wrote:
Hello,

Bad tasting breath mints as well?! This is an outrage.

Please give a full review on the breath mints. Where were they in the shop?

That's none of your business.

What a creepy old man thing to ask.

Ok, if you must know, I was peeing when I found it.

I had to rinse it off. You never know, it might have been in someone else's mouth, first.

It seemed it was going to be lavender flavor. I've been having trouble with my throat due to a cold, and lavender is supposed to make it better.

I think it just made it worse.

I think they should leave a voice mail so people know not to pick up the breath mints they find there... I give them 3 stars. At least they do leave the mints for people.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BadKarma wrote:

Good luck, I overpaid by $100. :bonghit:

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fjordforder wrote:
BadKarma wrote:

Was it worth it to not drive to Tacoma? It would seem a Phone call/PM to Dana and you would have known that beforehand.
Or was it that they had it on hand?

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:21 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Fjordforder wrote:
BadKarma wrote:

That's an interesting assessment. You chose to buy a pistol at the price it was offered. If you felt you were paying too much why did you buy it?

We all have the power to instantly research fair market prices on our smart phones. Nobody duped you. You made a choice.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next