Switch to full style
Shops, Gear, Ranges.. Let others know how your experience was.
Post a reply

Boerner’s

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:56 am

Last night I was driving home from Silverdale and saw Boerner’s. Since I’ve never been I stopped in. Walked out with a Glock 36 for 4 bills. It was used but I couldn’t find wear marks anywhere. Looks to be shot very little if at all. There were 4 guys working there and I didn’t hear any of the “gun expert” bs you sometimes hear at gun stores from mall ninjas. They were all nice guys and transaction went fast. I felt a little guilty for “cheating” on my usual gun store but for the price I couldn’t pass it up. The only negative was their ammo prices were a little high but I’m glad I stopped in.

Re: Boerner’s

Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:03 am

Wacarry wrote:I felt a little guilty for “cheating” on my usual gun store but for the price I couldn’t pass it up.

:ROFLMAO:
I get that same feeling for my LGS, local weld supply, and a machinery dealer. Kind of sucks... I walk out hoping that no one from the other shop is in the area to "catch" me. haha

Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:23 am

I enjoy going into Boerners. Mostly good ol boys and few regulars that stop in to drink coffee and BS. Never had a bad experience or felt like I wasn’t welcome. Usually have decent prices and some of oddball reloading stuff.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:04 am

Stopped in there the other day with a good friend who lives in that area. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. My buddy picked up a GP-100 and it was all I could do to get out of there without the 10mm revolver. Nice place, definitely going to stop in again.
Post a reply