Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Pacific Armament...A+ 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don’t usually post much and just lurk, but this deserved a shout out.

Had a busy day of meeting a few other WAgunners for deals, all while had a few pending deals waiting on armslist. Finally dude replies we go back and forth and come to agreement , so just needed a ffl for transfer.. I hate paying a fee for this stupid law so usually use another known ffl for long guns but use whoever is under $25, as kinda my limit, but he was closed already yesterday afternoon.

So other guy mentions pacific armament, little ffl shop in marysville. Perfect as it’s only like 15 minutes from my place and on my way home from down south. Good meeting up with ya will!

Pull in about 4 o’clock, small little area but had enough parking for a few rigs, small trailer with a big sign, then seen the glass door on the side, headed up and in. Didn’t know what to expect as I’ve done quite a few transfers at home/kitchen ffl’s.

Kinda small but about the size of a 2 car garage, half the place was guns for sale, ammo and quite an assortment of AR stuff and mags of all sorts. Looking around , had a lot of good stuff and new, and at great prices. Like I’ll be back lots more. Has a few glass cases of new pistols and receivers, hand guards etc, small rack of rifles.

Also noticed he has a silencer shop kiosk in the corner.. Very cool and only place up north that has one.. Told him I would be back for when I was ready to order something. Said he’d walk me thru the whole thing, answer all my dumbass questions etc..

Transaction went well, fast and Josh was as good to deal with. Nice guy,laid back and even offered to reverse the mag release while I was filling out paperwork.damn lefty’s..lol.. $25 transfers and even cheaper for Mil/Leo.

Big A+ for the little guy, awesome service.I’ll be giving him all my transfers in the area along with whatever else. Screw Cabela’s and those other rip off places that have no customer service and high prices.

So if your in the area (marysville) I highly suggest you stop in and give him your money..good dude and has a full service shop going on.

https://www.pacarm.co/

Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:41 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Great review, Jason!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great review. I've never heard for them before. I'll have to stop in there sometime.

Member:
2nd Amendment Foundation
Gun Owners of America
Firearms Policy Coalition
Silent Majority Foundation
NRA

Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I used him for the 10/22 I picked up around Thanksgiving. Quick and easy and super friendly. And about 2 minutes from my house, so I'll be to use him again.

Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Josh is good people man, I have a suppressor I bought through him. That kiosk is fantastic and glad to have one so close to us up north!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]