Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Sport optics a++ 
FFL / Dealer

I was researching vortex scopes an an article on “ the hide “ mentioned sport optics . A quick google search and their web site stated $399 for the scope I wanted ... nothing incredible but it also said “ call for price” they cannot advertise there prices as they are below manufacturers minimum retail. I call and find what I want is back ordered but they are accepting back orders, while on the phone the salesman is interrupted by a coworker and states 40 scopes just showed up.
Bottom line the order was processed today with a tracking number and all for $351. A good discount on a budget scope and a very knowledgeable sales person . I found a scope shop.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The509busman wrote:
I was researching vortex scopes an an article on “ the hide “ mentioned sport optics . A quick google search and their web site stated $399 for the scope I wanted ... nothing incredible but it also said “ call for price” they cannot advertise there prices as they are below manufacturers minimum retail. I call and find what I want is back ordered but they are accepting back orders, while on the phone the salesman is interrupted by a coworker and states 40 scopes just showed up.
Bottom line the order was processed today with a tracking number and all for $351. A good discount on a budget scope and a very knowledgeable sales person . I found a scope shop.

So which scope?

Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They are great with communication on backorders. Proactive eta emails.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:46 am
FFL / Dealer

mustangfreek wrote:
The509busman wrote:

So which scope?

Vortex diamondback tactical 6-24 ffp it is a lot of scope for the $$

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]