Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:08 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Got A CDL Class A? Want To Work For The Goverment? 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Spanaway WA
Joined: Wed Jul 6, 2011
Posts: 4593
Real Name: Hugo Stiglitz
Our company is in need of a CDL Class A Driver with experience.

Here are the main requirements:

-You have to be able to pass a Federal Background as you will need to get a Clearance to work on post.

-You have to be able to pass a Drug Screen (seems like a no-brainer but you all would be surprised)

-You must be able to travel to Eastern Washington on a weekly basis, anywhere from a few days a week and on occasion the whole week , we are Intrastate and do NOT do any Interstate driving. You will be put up in a nice hotel and will be compensated with Government per-diem

-This will be a full time position

-We offer great pay and great benefits and 401K

-The Driving portion of this job is only about 20% the other 80% will be labor and thinking of new ways to mess with each other :bigsmile:

PM ME if you are truly interested in a great job that is unlike any other Driving Position


Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:20 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015
Posts: 4586
Is the company set up to self certify drivers?

I’m pretty close to saying ‘F it’ in the construction world. Had my CDL permit for a while and drove my truck all over with friends coaching me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for


Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:11 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Spanaway WA
Joined: Wed Jul 6, 2011
Posts: 4593
Real Name: Hugo Stiglitz
TTT


Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:07 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Lacey
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015
Posts: 24
Real Name: Jonathan
PM sent


Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Seatac
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011
Posts: 2337
Real Name: Chester
Can you clarify the "clearance" part? Do you need a security clearance (meaning Confidential, Secret, or top Secret), or do you just mean passing the background check to work on post? That's just a background check.
If you mean just a background check, specify that because some people might not have paid much attention past that since they don't have one and don't want to go through the (yes it's minor) hassle to get one.


Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:46 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Spanaway WA
Joined: Wed Jul 6, 2011
Posts: 4593
Real Name: Hugo Stiglitz
Unicorn wrote:
Can you clarify the "clearance" part? Do you need a security clearance (meaning Confidential, Secret, or top Secret), or do you just mean passing the background check to work on post? That's just a background check.
If you mean just a background check, specify that because some people might not have paid much attention past that since they don't have one and don't want to go through the (yes it's minor) hassle to get one.


Its more of a “Public Trust” than anything


Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:55 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.649s | 15 Queries | GZIP : On ]