Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 DELETE!!!! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey guys!!
Many of you know we are a local Reloading Supply company, just south of Covington.
At some point in the near future we will be in need of one more person in the shop. We do online sales only, so everything we do has to be picked, packed, and sent out, so we will be in need of someone to perform those duties.

The packaging job usually takes 3-6 hours a day depending on the day, and how nightly sales went. Packaging is the first and foremost part of the job. There are a bunch of other things needed in the shop, that change daily.

Not knowing how 2023 will shape up, I would say the position will be 30-40 hours a week.

It is a very different environment in our shop, and is super laid back. We have a great core group of guys, and need to add someone else who fits in with our ideals, and personalities.

All of our "Shop Positions" are piece rate, and when other tasks come up outside of the normal shop jobs, we do hourly pay for those.

I know to find a perfect fit for our shop will be a tough job, and that this job isn't for everyone. Having incredible attention to detail, putting the customers needs first, and being 100% reliable is an absolute must.

Our normal shop hours are 6am until 2pm, but we have people working all kinds of different hours. Most jobs allow people to work when they want, and arrange their schedule as they need. With packaging, it all just has to be packed and shipped by noon every day, so this position is still flexible, but not as much as some of the other positions, due to restricted shipping times.

Talking to different people, will be the only way I will be able to decide who is a good fit, and who would want to be a PART of the company, not just someone who is looking for a paycheck. We need a new Team member, not just an employee.

Please feel free to PM me and we can chat through Email, Text, or Phone if you are interested!!

Thanks,
Wes Sage
Sage's Reloading Supply

Last edited by sagewa on Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

sagewa wrote:
We have a great core group of guys, and need to add someone else who fits in with our ideals, and personalities.

sagewa wrote:
Having incredible attention to detail, putting the customers needs first, and being 100% reliable is an absolute must.

Triple amen to all of that! To those of you who aren't familiar with Wes and his team, they are absolutely top-notch at customer service and shipping speed, and they are famous (notorious if you don't have a sharp knife!) for their amazing packing skills.

These are good people. thumbsup

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks Brother!!
Looking to really get a solid team in 2023, and make things bigger and better!!
MadPick wrote:
sagewa wrote:
We have a great core group of guys, and need to add someone else who fits in with our ideals, and personalities.

sagewa wrote:
Having incredible attention to detail, putting the customers needs first, and being 100% reliable is an absolute must.

Triple amen to all of that! To those of you who aren't familiar with Wes and his team, they are absolutely top-notch at customer service and shipping speed, and they are famous (notorious if you don't have a sharp knife!) for their amazing packing skills.

Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
sagewa wrote:

sagewa wrote:

:plusone:

Yep, Wes is good people :thumbsup2:

Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:45 pm

Best of luck in your search. You guys have supplied me very well over the last few years. You guys are the best!

Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:03 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Wes and his crew are the best people guys! If you’re looking for work and a super cool guy to work for, this is it!

Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ViniVidivici wrote:
Best of luck in your search. You guys have supplied me very well over the last few years. You guys are the best!

Thank you sir!!

Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:32 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Much appreciated brother!!
Can't wait to see what 2023 brings!!
Sinus211 wrote:
Wes and his crew are the best people guys! If you’re looking for work and a super cool guy to work for, this is it!

Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:32 am
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Damn, Wes. That's the best side gig I could think of, if I only had more time in my schedule!

Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sounds like a gig that I could get behind to supplement my retirement but alas, it’s an hour and 20 minute drive one way and would have to go through TaCompton and Federale way. Damn, not gonna happen for me.
Good luck Wes. :thumbsup2:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]