Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Construction Company Seeking Delivery Driver 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The outfit I work for is seeking a new delivery driver.

Our shop and your base will be in Mukilteo, property adjacent to South end of Paine Field.

You’ll drive a fairly nice F350 Flatbed and pull a wide variety of trailers. From light plants and air compressors to Flat deck straight pulls and goose necks.

We currently have job sites from Everett to Silverdale to JBLM to Snoqualmie to Monroe. We use vendors all over the region.

Forklift Experience is a plus, but not required. We’ll teach you how to run our two forklifts.

When not driving, you’ll be doing menial tasks around the shop and yard.

It will be a dayshift position, I’m not 100% sure of your start time, but it’ll be 7/730 to 330/4

They consider this an entry level position and pay is gonna be 17/18ish/Hr with benefits kicking in after a probationary period.

Obviously the more you know, the more you’re worth but I’m sure it’s going to max out somewhere around $20ish/Hr

Of course a clean driving record and piss test are required.

It’s a pretty good outfit to work for (shut up Jason) and you’ll stay busy year round. It is a construction outfit, so you’ll deal with a lot of personalities. Some may be a bit abrasive so you’ll need some thicker skin and be able to take (and deal out) some guff.

So if you know a kid that can drive, handle a trailer and the responsibility of securing loads (or is at the very least, a quick learner) Shoot me a PM and I’ll get you the contact info of the guy doing the hiring.

Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]