Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Remote/On-site IT Professional, Sales/Marketing Needed 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Backup Computing and its new partnership Legal CyberSecurity are expanding and in need of several potential positions.
Note there are opportunities to be potential partners in the businesses for all positions. This is a small growing dynamic business so get in on the ground floor and grow with us.

1. IT professional to provide level 1 and 2 support. If you are savvy are computers and willing to learn get in touch. Being able to troubleshoot, interact with other techs and customers an added benefit. This work will be ad hoc, contractual basis. No number of hours can be assured BUT we want to grow so if you can help there this very well could work into a full-time position. Techs are paid based on current agreements with customers that range from $40 an hour to $80+ and hour.

2. We are looking for someone with marketing and sales skills to oversee and run the marketing engines we have. This person must have at least some marketing and/or sales experience. At a bare minimum schooling in the area(s). We are willing to work with someone getting joining. there will be training and opportunities to grow. With the established partnerships we have most tools have built in Marketing tools and campaigns already laid out so this position will be more about using the tools available. Making connections and passing the close off to someone else. Compensation will be negotiable and TBD. We are not yet fully clear on just what this position might work out to. Some part-time is quite possible, at least initially.

3. Accounting/Bookkeeping - if you have a desire to handle the books we will eventually need someone to take this over from me so I can concentrate of the agreements and closing the clients. This is very much a part time position so if you have some computer skills along with the accounting skills this position could easily be shared with #1.

NOTE: If you are a go getter and want to provide support outside of the Seattle Metro I would be more than willing to talk to you. We currently have two people in California and Texas that provide remote support AND are working on gaining customers where they live. You bring in the customer you get the higher pay.

Please contact me for more information. There are many options for how any one of these positions could be structured.
Please PM me as the easiest start. You can reply here as well but DO also send a PM!!

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]