Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Photography Services 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey all,

My wife has taken the leap, quit her 9-5 and is doing the photography thing. Right now she is mainly focused on portrait, family, pet and boudoir type stuff. She's has very reasonable rates and has some package deals. Right now she's offering a good deal on a Valentine's Day Boudoir shoot, click the spoiler below (might be slightly NSFW)...

Spoiler: show

Hope the pic is OK to use here, if not I'm sorry to the admins. I will take my lumps and move along.

And I count myself as a lucky man, because she's also the model in that flyer.

If any of this sounds interesting, you can contact her through her Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/eveclarkephotography13/) or through email at eveclarkephotography@gmail.com
So help a brother out, get your gal a gift certificate and you'll both enjoy the results!

PS- she's also doing dog walking in the Marysville/Everett/Snohomish area if you also need that service.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good luck to her. She needs to have VERY realistic expectations. I have a buddy, combat vet, who has an MBA and he's a great photographer and years of pro experience. He cannot make it work to generate any income. He has thousands of dollars in equipment, does great work, markets himself like crazy, does any photos for great prices... struggling!

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, it's tough out there for sure, but she knows that it won't be her only source of income. She's going to start with Uber in the new year, once we secure a newer car for her. So between the photography, dog walking and Uber, she'll make it work.

PS- She's also a musician in 2 bands, http://www.rev3band.com and https://www.onebighand.com/ :rockout:

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Too bad you're so far away. We had some maternity pics done recently and I wasn't thrilled with them and would like to try someone else.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, that's a little far. Damn. She's taken a bunch of maternity pics. If you ever feel like meeting half way, maybe we could work it out.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just a quick bump for this post.

Guys, this makes a great Valentine's present! Your girl will get a boost of self confidence and you get the pictures! It's a win-win, right? :thumbsup2:

And don't forget, this also applies to family and pet portraits too.

So help support my gun habit and give my wife some cash! :wink05:

Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Also might want to look into microstock for added income.

Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]