Switch to full style
Post here if you are in need of a specific service, or have a job opening to advertise.
Post a reply

Seeking a aggressive debt collector

Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:03 pm

I'm looking for guidance or referral for an aggressive debt collector with skip trace, employment, and bank account locating abilities.

A few years ago, I secured a large legal judgment against someone. My contract with that someone also includes provisions that they will pay debt collection fees. I don't have time to do it myself. I've used 3 companies in the past that have done nothing to collect and essentially are waiting for the person to walk in with a bag of money and clean conscience I guess. About to fire company 3.

I need a aggressive person or company to locate and garnish, for a reasonable price.

Open to suggestions or referrals. Thanks.

Re: Seeking a aggressive debt collector

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:51 am

Good luck on finding one. We have a large judgement on someone,hired what we were told a very aggressive company. They finally got ahold of her and I think the 3rd time they talked to her she said stop calling me and hassling me......so they called us and told us they can't call her anymore cause she told them that. We have an attorney that found her,but she has no work history,must be getting paid under the table,but we did find out she just got financed for a new Audi,don't ask me how,she has multiple judgements against her.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:30 am

I know a couple guys, but being in the legal field you may not want to be associated with them. They're good at what they do, are costly, and certainly will produce results for you.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:43 am

So you guys are saying you need someone to break some kneecaps...

Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:27 pm

Selador wrote:So you guys are saying you need someone to break some kneecaps...

Id prefer you use the phrase "limb impact therapy" please. :thumbsup2:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:26 am

Old Growth wrote:
Selador wrote:So you guys are saying you need someone to break some kneecaps...

Id prefer you use the phrase "limb impact therapy" please. :thumbsup2:

"Patellar Impact Financial Recovery Services"? :wink05:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:06 pm

leadcounsel wrote:I'm looking for guidance or referral for an aggressive debt collector with skip trace, employment, and bank account locating abilities.

A few years ago, I secured a large legal judgment against someone. My contract with that someone also includes provisions that they will pay debt collection fees. I don't have time to do it myself. I've used 3 companies in the past that have done nothing to collect and essentially are waiting for the person to walk in with a bag of money and clean conscience I guess. About to fire company 3.

I need a aggressive person or company to locate and garnish, for a reasonable price.

Open to suggestions or referrals. Thanks.

Haven't you represented a client or two that have these special skills? If they successfully collect you could give them a break on legal fees, past , present, or future.

Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:41 am

Reallocation of Assets Inc.
Post a reply