Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Hiring Machinists in Monroe 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm a boss at a 100 or so person machine shop in Monroe. We have a record backlog and have only done 2 minor layoffs in 15 or so years. We have always had all you can want optional overtime too.

We do medical implants and install tools. Small stuff, lots of deburr work under microscopes. Mostly 50 piece runs, some require full setups others will run the same basic parts for weeks. We run Haas, Mori-seki and some old clunky Fadals. We also really need Swiss lathe guys too.

Anyway what we need are mid-level CNC machinists. Guys that can do simple setups and run production. If you want to become more, bust ass, learn more and i guarantee opportunities are here. The production manager started as a saw guy, i was a hired as an entry level machinist, the other Mill department boss was straight out of machinist school(nobody will deny he earned the position)

Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shaggy wrote:
I'm a boss at a 100 or so person machine shop in Monroe. We have a record backlog and have only done 2 minor layoffs in 15 or so years. We have always had all you can want optional overtime too.

We do medical implants and install tools. Small stuff, lots of deburr work under microscopes. Mostly 50 piece runs, some require full setups others will run the same basic parts for weeks. We run Haas, Mori-seki and some old clunky Fadals. We also really need Swiss lathe guys too.

Anyway what we need are mid-level CNC machinists. Guys that can do simple setups and run production. If you want to become more, bust ass, learn more and i guarantee opportunities are here. The production manager started as a saw guy, i was a hired as an entry level machinist, the other Mill department boss was straight out of machinist school(nobody will deny he earned the position)

Your company?

Who do people contact?

Compensation? Benefits?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:

Your company?

Who do people contact?

Compensation? Benefits?

This was written by HR ofcourse so it isnt perfect on the technical end of it

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/mnu/ ... 91023.html

Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Still hiring, most of my machinist positions are mid level or higher, also a lot of swiss openings. We have new investors and are actively growing and currently shopping for new machines. On the machinist end i can trade some experience with eagerness and a can-do attitude. All of our bosses believe in training everyone as far as they want, but contact me first so i can get you past HR. Oh and just contact me first anyway because I'll make sure HR doesnt drag their feet, even if that means scheduling an interview myself.

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=AMT- ... ical&vjs=3

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=AMT- ... ical&vjs=3

I cant find the add but we also have deburr openings too. Lots of time under a microscope picking burrs with x-acto blades. It requires a lot of dexterity but is steady work and can lead to a machinist spot if you want. Ive trained a number of machinists from deburr

Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]