Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:09 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 11848 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790  Next
 What did you do today in the world of firearms? 
Author Message
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: NE WA
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011
Posts: 4803
Real Name: The Dude
sportsdad60 wrote:
Our Texan friends visited this week. Besides getting stoooopid ass drunk every night, we hit the range today (sober)

Jimmy liked the Seekins Precision and naturally out shot me with my own rifle. .75 MOA on bull at 200 yards. *Sigh*

The girls shot Laura's AR15 (Barney, it's painted UW colors) and Seekins AR10.
Then they whipped out their revolvers and started killing 21 foot targets with their S&W and Colt snubbies. Scary how accurate these gals were (age 57 and 64) at 21 feet!

Finished the range morning with the old .45 Colt 1873 repro (Cimmaron/Uberti) with black powder rounds.
Everyone enjoyed that smoke show.


Umm can I be your friend? :bigsmile:

_________________
"Wherever you go, there you are."


Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:08 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Snohomish, WA
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012
Posts: 1230
Real Name: Bo
Completed my FN 509M MRD tactical build (Apex parts: Trigger, striker, extractor, 507k plate, and threaded barrel), test fired,and sighted in. It's basically a 509 Tactical slide with a shorter grip. Holosun 508T looks too big but the 507K is just right on this platform. Now to see if I can find a 509 LS magwell because it looks like it was made for the midsize grip frame.

LAPD is also adopting the 509M MRD.

Image

_________________
"I don't know what it's called. I just know the sound it makes, when it takes a man's life." ~ Four Leaf Tayback


Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Wetside
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2020
Posts: 539
It never gets old. The process of conversion of slightly scorched range brass I bring with me from the trip to the range, some ancient obsolete 230gr plated Rainiers into beautiful shiny objects ready to fly at the next trip to range... Can't even resist to take a picture :)

Image

_________________
Fight for YOUR rights! Donate to : JUSTICE FOR ASHLI BABBITT LEGAL FUND

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was on ce like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964


Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:52 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Dayton, Montana
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015
Posts: 7187
Real Name: Brian
SurfPerch wrote:
It never gets old. The process of conversion of slightly scorched range brass I bring with me from the trip to the range, some ancient obsolete 230gr plated Rainiers into beautiful shiny objects ready to fly at the next trip to range... Can't even resist to take a picture :)

Image

That photo makes the other ammo look like it's loaded with buck shot! :bow:

_________________
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."- Hunter S. Thompson


Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:31 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Dayton, Montana
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015
Posts: 7187
Real Name: Brian
hkcavalier wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:
Our Texan friends visited this week. Besides getting stoooopid ass drunk every night, we hit the range today (sober)

Jimmy liked the Seekins Precision and naturally out shot me with my own rifle. .75 MOA on bull at 200 yards. *Sigh*

The girls shot Laura's AR15 (Barney, it's painted UW colors) and Seekins AR10.
Then they whipped out their revolvers and started killing 21 foot targets with their S&W and Colt snubbies. Scary how accurate these gals were (age 57 and 64) at 21 feet!

Finished the range morning with the old .45 Colt 1873 repro (Cimmaron/Uberti) with black powder rounds.
Everyone enjoyed that smoke show.


Umm can I be your friend? :bigsmile:

:ROFLMAO:

You are! And welcome anytime to Ripsnort Ranch!

_________________
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."- Hunter S. Thompson


Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:32 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bow
Joined: Tue Apr 2, 2013
Posts: 2649
Real Name: Phill
Received another brass Henry Big Boy today, this one in .357 Magnum. Got this one from some dude in trade from some dude in Indiana.

And while hunting in my garage for the bottle of Brasso I was using in my NJROTC days, which I haven't found, I stumbled on 3/5 of a box of .38 special. Some Hornady 90gr FTX. Special edition breast cancer awareness box, too.

Guess I'll need to order some more polish. Gun's in good shape, but the brass could use some shine.

_________________
Sinus211 wrote:
Z66 and I still fuck on the regular.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....


Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:17 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bellevue area - WA
Joined: Wed Jan 9, 2013
Posts: 1270
Upgraded the trigger in the scar 17s

Image


Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:44 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 16367
Real Name: John
I bought a Cannon. :bigsmile:

_________________
Mr. Q wrote: so basically, if you have to smoke some asshole, make sure they become fertilizer and then Bounce? got it.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member


Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:09 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: In my Cave (Elma)
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013
Posts: 4866
Real Name: Jim Sr.
usrifle wrote:
I bought a Cannon. :bigsmile:


ARGHHH, ye be shitting us eh… :ROFLMAO:

_________________
"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN." ???

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:


Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:29 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 16367
Real Name: John
Caveman Jim wrote:
usrifle wrote:
I bought a Cannon. :bigsmile:


ARGHHH, ye be shitting us eh… :ROFLMAO:



Nope... :bigsmile:

https://www.americancannons.com/product ... and-combo/

I was really thinking bigger, but i'm impatient and i don't want to build a carriage and spend 10K.


This will do for now. :ROFLMAO:

_________________
Mr. Q wrote: so basically, if you have to smoke some asshole, make sure they become fertilizer and then Bounce? got it.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member


Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:39 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: The banana belt of Sequim
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016
Posts: 1877
Real Name: Jay
Come to Sequim and you can fire your cannon across the Strait and try to hit the British troops in Victoria...

Image

_________________
MadPick wrote:
. . . and the more I lubed it, the better it did.


Thread all the things and suppress all the threaded things.

Jay
I'm not interested in how or where a weapon is made, as long as it does the job it needs to do and I know how to use it.
As long as it fires ammunition and you've got lots of it, that's all you should be concerned about.
Andy McNab, SAS


Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:09 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 16367
Real Name: John
If i bought the Cannon i wanted, i could have. :bigsmile:

_________________
Mr. Q wrote: so basically, if you have to smoke some asshole, make sure they become fertilizer and then Bounce? got it.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member


Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:32 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 8049
Real Name: Steve
I’m not sure Victoria is in jeopardy, but if they had live rounds, that fence wouldn’t stand a chance...


Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:34 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: NE WA
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011
Posts: 4803
Real Name: The Dude
sportsdad60 wrote:
hkcavalier wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:
Our Texan friends visited this week. Besides getting stoooopid ass drunk every night, we hit the range today (sober)

Jimmy liked the Seekins Precision and naturally out shot me with my own rifle. .75 MOA on bull at 200 yards. *Sigh*

The girls shot Laura's AR15 (Barney, it's painted UW colors) and Seekins AR10.
Then they whipped out their revolvers and started killing 21 foot targets with their S&W and Colt snubbies. Scary how accurate these gals were (age 57 and 64) at 21 feet!

Finished the range morning with the old .45 Colt 1873 repro (Cimmaron/Uberti) with black powder rounds.
Everyone enjoyed that smoke show.


Umm can I be your friend? :bigsmile:

:ROFLMAO:

You are! And welcome anytime to Ripsnort Ranch!


:thumbsup2:

_________________
"Wherever you go, there you are."


Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:56 am
Profile
FFL / Dealer
User avatar

Location: Pasco Washington
Joined: Fri Nov 9, 2018
Posts: 304
Real Name: Scott
GSL stealth came in


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:34 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 11848 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 1.672s | 19 Queries | GZIP : Off ]