Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Tacoma cop smokes a guy at 183 yards! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You will always have job security, shitheads are everywhere.
Even Idaho.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

After watching this about 50 times, I realize that this bad ass said ‘shot fired’ that’s just truly amazing. That mount is expensive.

Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Needs to be in the cop thread.

Dude was like 'God damnit, fucker's gonna interrupt my coffee break'...then just casually retrieves his rifle and takes an aimed shot, neutralizing the threat.

It's almost comical.

kudos.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Had a PCS deputy tell me: "You shoot at us, we gonna shoot back." Totally understandable. (We were working on PSC aircraft at the time) That was a quote from one of the pilots that operate the plane.

"Suicide by cop". Otherwise, how does ANYONE expects to survive acting out like that? Does drugs and/or alcohol fucks up a mind that bad?

Actually thinking about how fucked up the drugged homeless are often seen on video, I guess the answer is yes.

At the end of the video: "Investigation is ongoing." Seriously? Seems open and shut to me.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:42 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Interesting weapons selection. 2 illegal (I’m guessing) SBR’s. A 300bo with a cookie cutter brake and a backwards rear sight. A 223 BCA on a poverty pony lower maybe? Why is that optic on the black rifle so far back? Maybe all the weed he smoked really was for glaucoma? Then what looks like a xd45 (why am I not surprised?)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:03 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Is it just the angle, or maybe just me--but does the magwell on the lower "rifle" look smaller? Maybe a 9mm and not actually .223?
I could be totally just seeing things.

Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:17 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

DGM33 wrote:
Is it just the angle, or maybe just me--but does the magwell on the lower "rifle" look smaller? Maybe a 9mm and not actually .223?
I could be totally just seeing things.

You're seeing things...

Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:44 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I dont even remember reading about or seeing this shooting reported on the news...

Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:27 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

chasin Tail wrote:
I dont even remember reading about or seeing this shooting reported on the news...

Good guy with AR stops bad guy with AR. Not very good for the liberal news narrative.

Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I like them stories with happy endings

Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
Interesting weapons selection. 2 illegal (I’m guessing) SBR’s. A 300bo with a cookie cutter brake and a backwards rear sight. A 223 BCA on a poverty pony lower maybe? Why is that optic on the black rifle so far back? Maybe all the weed he smoked really was for glaucoma? Then what looks like a xd45 (why am I not surprised?)

My thing is he has expensive and Chinese shit on the rifles. Who takes two different calibers like that? Backwards sight? No markings on the mags for the caliber, I can go on and on. Either this fool was given this shit to be an douchewaffle or he stole multiple items and watched you tube videos.

Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gasitman wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:

My thing is he has expensive and Chinese shit on the rifles. Who takes two different calibers like that? Backwards sight? No markings on the mags for the caliber, I can go on and on. Either this fool was given this shit to be an douchewaffle or he stole multiple items and watched you tube videos.

Having worked at a gunshop, the number of people that are completely ignorant of the NFA might surprise you....or not...

Lots of people, especially .mil, I'd overhear talking about buying a 10" or 12.5" bbl upper to replace their 16" bbl upper...and I had to step in and let them know.. and people would bring in unregistered SBRs ....

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2