Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 11:26 pm


Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 I'm Bad (bad, bad, bad, bad) I'm Nationwide! 
Author Message
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Lynnwood
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012
Posts: 8734
Real Name: Mike
I actually think Dreadi has a good shot at this. He's a gunsmith. He's photogenic. His dreads are kick ass. And...well...sorry to say it bud, but diversity points have to count for something. Dreadi would bring a fresh new face to gunsmithing in 2018.

Dreadi in his shop holding a 1911, I can see it already.

_________________
Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/


Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:05 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Lacey
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011
Posts: 11776
Real Name: Chuck
:yes: :plusone:
Got my vote!

_________________
http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
"Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux


Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 8129
Real Name: John
sinus211 wrote:
I actually think Dreadi has a good shot at this. He's a gunsmith. He's photogenic. His dreads are kick ass. And...well...sorry to say it bud, but diversity points have to count for something. Dreadi would bring a fresh new face to gunsmithing in 2018.

Dreadi in his shop holding MY 1911, I can see it already.


:bigsmile:

_________________
NRA RSO


Last edited by usrifle on Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Marysville, WA
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011
Posts: 11136
Real Name: Mike
This is going to be interesting. All of the best gunsmiths in the US are so busy they'd probably say "sorry, no time for this BS".

They'll probably end up with some old-timer with a beard, a great smile, and a shop that nobody's heard of outside of his zip code.

_________________
"I've learned from the Dog that an afternoon nap is a good thing"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare


Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 4404
usrifle wrote:
sinus211 wrote:
I actually think Dreadi has a good shot at this. He's a gunsmith. He's photogenic. His dreads are kick ass. And...well...sorry to say it bud, but diversity points have to count for something. Dreadi would bring a fresh new face to gunsmithing in 2018.

Dreadi in his shop holding MY 1911, I can see it already.


:bigsmile:



:thumbsup2:

_________________
BLACK HAMMER ARMS
1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms


Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: kirkland
Joined: Wed May 1, 2013
Posts: 5458
Real Name: jim
tpryder wrote:
I think its cool. I've had a Brownell's account since 2009. Might have to have a photo shoot soon!


You should throw your hat in the ring too, Tom. You've built some amazing rifles.

_________________
"The said constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

"I love Girl Scout Crack!" ~ usrifle


Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:44 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Apple Country!
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012
Posts: 4301
Real Name: J
Ops wrote:
I can do sigs and berettas, cz's too. and a lot more. but you don't anything nice to say anyways so why say anything at all?

Because then this forum would only have about 3 posts a day.

_________________
"Guns are dangerous."
-Massivedesign


Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:55 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Skagit county
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012
Posts: 1022
Real Name: Dave
I say go for it Dreadi you would make a great cover, or anyone from this sight. It would be cool for one of our own to be on the cover. I would offer to take photos but Dreadi would probably punch me in the face when I told him to strip to his underwear hop on the table and look over his shoulder at the camera.

_________________
kf7mjf wrote:
WaGuns Clue.

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...


Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:25 am
Profile
Online
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 4404
lionhrt wrote:
I say go for it Dreadi you would make a great cover, or anyone from this sight. It would be cool for one of our own to be on the cover. I would offer to take photos but Dreadi would probably punch me in the face when I told him to strip to his underwear hop on the table and look over his shoulder at the camera.



Back when I was a budding photographer a client said to me, "Oooo I just want to grab you by your ears and teach you a few things. Oooo OOO OOOOOOO!" As he stood their wrapped in a textile, naked.

Sometimes things get weird when the camera lights come out. #nohomo

_________________
BLACK HAMMER ARMS
1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms


Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:33 am
Profile WWW
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Lacey
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011
Posts: 11776
Real Name: Chuck
dreadi wrote:
lionhrt wrote:
I say go for it Dreadi you would make a great cover, or anyone from this sight. It would be cool for one of our own to be on the cover. I would offer to take photos but Dreadi would probably punch me in the face when I told him to strip to his underwear hop on the table and look over his shoulder at the camera.



Back when I was a budding photographer a client said to me, "Oooo I just want to grab you by your ears and teach you a few things. Oooo OOO OOOOOOO!" As he stood their wrapped in a textile, naked.

Sometimes things get weird when the camera lights come out. #nohomo

TMI, don't need to share everything. :throwup:

_________________
http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
"Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux


Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:35 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PORTER and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.764s | 16 Queries | GZIP : On ]