Switch to full style
Let's talk about guns!
Post a reply

Glock Ghost inc 3.5 lb trigger connector

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:25 am

Has anyone had any issues with the Glock 19 ghost inc trigger connector turning their Glock into a binary trigger? I recently installed a serpico trigger after the Strike Industries GIFTrigger recall and immediately after installing I noticed at the range it was letting off a round before the trigger reset.

I talked with Serpico thinking it was their trigger but of course they learned me good on how the trigger wouldn’t cause that issue. So they suggested I reinstall the original trigger connector. Problem was fixed. Just curious if anyone had a similar experience?

Re: Glock Ghost inc 3.5 lb trigger connector

Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:24 am

I have the Ghost connector with a Suarez Tactical trigger on my Glock 19 MOS Gen 4. Many many rounds and negative issues here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:38 am

I have a Ghost connector with an Apex trigger on my G17 - never had any issues like you describe. Perhaps the culprit is something else.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:52 am

old11bravo wrote:I have the Ghost connector with a Suarez Tactical trigger on my Glock 19 MOS Gen 4. Many many rounds and negative issues here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot that before I put the Suarez Tactical trigger in my Glock 19, I had a CMC Glock trigger in it for quite awhile with the Ghost connector. Never had any issues with it either but I disliked the trigger safety mechanism on the CMC trigger so swapped it for the Suarez.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:43 pm

I have one of the ghost connectors in my parts bin. I swapped it out for a complete Apex trigger setup. If anyone wants it...

Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:39 am

I had a ghost connector in a glock and didn't have any issues. may be the tolerance stacking of one aftermarket part onto another aftermarket part.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:00 pm

A lot. Also uncontrolled full auto. We don't keep these in stock and give clear warnings to people who are ordering them or ask to have them installed. I had a batch of 50 once. About 10 failed to reset the trigger during a function test. A half dozen would full auto during live fire. I sent the 30 I had left back because of it. Too risky. I had thought it was a bad batch, until a couple years ago when it happened again.
This was with everything else being stock factory Glock. No other aftermarket parts.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:22 pm

Unicorn wrote:A lot. Also uncontrolled full auto. We don't keep these in stock and give clear warnings to people who are ordering them or ask to have them installed. I had a batch of 50 once. About 10 failed to reset the trigger during a function test. A half dozen would full auto during live fire. I sent the 30 I had left back because of it. Too risky. I had thought it was a bad batch, until a couple years ago when it happened again.
This was with everything else being stock factory Glock. No other aftermarket parts.

Dang.
Post a reply