Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Anyone have a T/C R22? 

Seems like it has a lot of nice features for not a lot more than a 10/22. Anyone actually shot one or heard any bad reviews? I can't find much online other than magazine reviews.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My buddy bought a couple of them and we shot one of them a few weeks ago. They’re nice rifles. Basically a 10/22 that you don’t need to upgrade to improve the trigger or charging handle. The bolt catch should be upgraded like any 10/22 though.

Buy with confidence...they’re a good deal. Especially the packages that come with a red dot and sling, which Precise Shooter has been carrying lately.

Edit: forgot to mention that the mags they come with has LRBHO which is nice. But they’re a bitch to load. After fiddling with the mag for a few minutes, I got it loaded. It’s a screwy setup and we just shot it with regular Ruger mags after spending a bunch of time messing with the T/C mag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:46 am

Decent rifle for the money. Trigger is a lot better that the 10/22 American that I was going to buy.
The last round bolt hold open is a great feature, but only works with the TC mags.
I wish the rear aperture had 2 different sizes like an AR, small and large, to allow more precise aiming. The large aperture is functional, just a little too big in my opinion.
The barrel is threaded for suppressor use and comes with a thread cover....I might just need to get a can.

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]