Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:28 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Simple yes or no poll. 

Are you buying a new "Semi Assault Weapon" on July 1st?
Yes 13%  13%  [ 12 ]
No 56%  56%  [ 50 ]
Maybe that week. 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
Maybe later in the month. 11%  11%  [ 10 ]
Never buying another boom stick in this state ever again. 17%  17%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 90

Simple yes or no poll. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:
They wanted the “good guys” to go (in some case’s) out of our fucking way to pay an FFL (in some case’s) a ridiculous “fee” to transfer a firearm between 2 consenting adults and we all played the feel good circle jerk, now instead of going out of our way once we have to go back in whatever time the “state” says we can have it......Oooh and you remember that stupid fee I brought up a minute ago??? I cant wait to see what the DOL will want to charge us you know to the keep records on everything that if I remember correctly the State “NEVER” wanted to create a database of Semi-Auto Freedom Sticks....

Again why do I see this reverting back to Pre-594???

Didn't you just answer your own question? :bigsmile:

Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
They wanted the “good guys” to go (in some case’s) out of our fucking way to pay an FFL (in some case’s) a ridiculous “fee” to transfer a firearm between 2 consenting adults and we all played the feel good circle jerk, now instead of going out of our way once we have to go back in whatever time the “state” says we can have it......Oooh and you remember that stupid fee I brought up a minute ago??? I cant wait to see what the DOL will want to charge us you know to the keep records on everything that if I remember correctly the State “NEVER” wanted to create a database of Semi-Auto Freedom Sticks....

Didn't you just answer your own question? :bigsmile:

Yes I did, but godddammmit let me vent lol

Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:07 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I don't look at how this inconveniences me. I look at future generations.
This death by 1000 cuts just hit an artery, and if we don't plug this one, I expect even if all else remains the same the number of pro-2A people in WA state will plummet.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:
..Oooh and you remember that stupid fee I brought up a minute ago??? I cant wait to see what the DOL will want to charge us ....

heard they cant charge more than $25

because then it will be uber platinum worth

Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:30 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

The chances of me paying for and taking some fucking stupid AR safety class is absolutely nil.

I might entertain the idea if it was free and I could fuck around on my phone playing Tetris like my city council does at public meetings when someone has a legitimate bitch about how they're running the show..

So much for simple Yes or No...

Sorry Rick

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
The chances of me paying for and taking some fucking stupid AR safety class is absolutely nil.

I might entertain the idea if it was free and I could fuck around on my phone playing Tetris like my city council does at public meetings when someone has a legitimate bitch about how they're running the show..

Sorry Rick

It sure is a fun thread, isn't it? :bigsmile:

Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:13 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

AR15L wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Sorry Rick

It sure is a fun thread, isn't it? :bigsmile:

Yeah Buddy...it is.

You guys realize that this HIPPA waiver will include scrutiny on mental health that will encompass any Mental health help?

Say God for bid ten years ago you lost a loved one in a car crash and needed or sought greif counseling with a MHP.

Yep ........

Bobs your Uncle.

This law is so not right on so many accounts.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:15 pm

How is it that some dill hole legislators and bureau craps in Washington think that they can circumvent hippa which is federal. They do not have the authority. My SSI case had a paper stack a good three feet tall especially since the next step was the US Supreme Court. Those files are all gone. Even my attorney's digital copy.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:10 am

Yeah my hopes are on this being overturned.

All of us deciding never to buy said items after 1July will hurt the LGSs, and that is what the enemy wants.

"Log-jamming" the system might send a message, or it might please the enemy to see backlogs and uneccessary delays for gun buyers.

Part of me says #nofuckingwaywillIcomply, and part of me says we can't let them win by refusing to buy things in the future.

What do we, as a State, do, when our very own "Attorney General" and "State Supreme Court" will not uphold and recognize our State Constitution or laws?

What is our higher recourse?

Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:28 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

ViniVidivici wrote:
What do we, as a State, do, when our very own "Attorney General" and "State Supreme Court" will not uphold and recognize our State Constitution or laws?

So you're saying the ballot box isn't working?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:45 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

MadPick wrote:
ViniVidivici wrote:

So you're saying the ballot box isn't working?

Didnt work for Dino....why expect any other result.

Current Gvnor just ignores the vote of the people.

Case in point his Carbon Tax.

But he's the smart one with "Half a Brain"

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:bonghit: :popcorn:

Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:10 pm

If I want a gun, I will buy a gun.

I have two SBRs and that is a lot more hoops to jump through. Am I saying I agree with 1639? No! I still believe it will be killed in the courts. They don't want you to buy another one of those icky black rifles and if you don't, they win.

Screw them and the prius they drove up in!

In a year or two or five they may pass an initiative or state law that bans the sale assault weapons. I do not want to dwell on what I missed out on / could of had if they ban sales in the future.

Also, we are not doing future gun owners (or ourselves) any favors if we don't navigate these waters now. If the youth think it is too hard to buy these guns and don't bother because it is too hard, they will have no reason to defend the continued ownership of such things. We must continue to grow our community or it will die out.

We are not California yet, don't give up! :bigsmile:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1639 is one of the reasons I'm staying in OK. Even though I don't plan on getting any more guns of any sort. Somebody slap me for typing that.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:21 pm

golddigger14s wrote:
1639 is one of the reasons I'm staying in OK. Even though I don't plan on getting any more guns of any sort. Somebody slap me for typing that.

I'll slap you.

JK. :bigsmile:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next